IGNORED

2018 World Cup

daored

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Just turned over at half time and I’ve been really impressed by Japan. Much better than I thought they would be, with all due respect. 

I actually had a sneaky feeling they were going to cause an upset today. Thought they were good against an albeit 10 man Colombia and I like that despite being a worse team technically they still try to play at every opportunity. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I actually had a sneaky feeling they were going to cause an upset today. Thought they were good against an albeit 10 man Colombia and I like that despite being a worse team technically they still try to play at every opportunity. 

Fair play. Had a fiver on the draw but never thought it would be like this! 

1 minute ago, BCFC Richard said:

This tournament is proving to be ridiculous! Starting to feel like we should relish playing Brazil or France and should quake in fear at the mighty Japan, Sweeden and Swiss!

It’s why I think we’re going to be in for a shock tomorrow night 

1 minute ago, Red_Wizard said:

It’s why I think we’re going to be in for a shock tomorrow night 

England actually managing to win a very winnable knockout game is legitimately going to be a big shock to most people to be fair

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Their movement and shape has been spot on. There is always a teammate available and they break with pace.

Very energetic side.

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

It’s not the end of the world because the winner of this only plays Brazil..

Yep neither beats Brazil imo 

Archived