IGNORED

Jack Marriott signs for Derby (Merged)

Charlie BCFC

11 hours ago, 054123 said:

I have friends who live in Derby, who we visit regularly. It’s not a decay ridden dump like Oldham, but there really is nothing there. Why you would stay or live there is beyond me. Nottingham is better and that’s saying something. 

Close to some lovely places though, Matlock, Bakewell, Chatsworth, the Peak District and it`s one of those cities that are easy to get anywhere from. I imagine if you live in a new estate on the edge it could be anytown. Given the choice, if I had to live in a city up that way it would be Sheffield though.

26 minutes ago, Xspence said:

Has played 13 mins for Derby in the league so far (on the bench every game). Highlights the difference in spending power that they can spend £5mish on a striker and then not pick him. 

Our £5m ish striker hasn’t even played a minute yet! ?

31 minutes ago, Xspence said:

Has played 13 mins for Derby in the league so far (on the bench every game). Highlights the difference in spending power that they can spend £5mish on a striker and then not pick him. 

Waghorn was on the bench on Saturday too.

It will be interesting to say the least to see how many goals the 2 of them score compared to Weimann this season.

1 hour ago, Xspence said:

At least they’d be allowed to pick him, if they’d wanted too..!

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 15:33, Monkeh said:

He’s only broken 20 goals once, that was last season

Good job we didn't get him then, what with the transfer fee, high wages etc... PLUS the repair costs for all those broken goals, the bloke would have been a costly liability..... ;) 

Besides we are doing very well in that department so far anyway, things are looking good for us with great service from the wings and Weimann regularly taking advantage, the imminent return of Fammy will be akin to a major new signing, and everyone else currently not looking too shabby at all -  as things have turned out so far what use would an overpriced bench warmer have been to us anyway?   'Frank Lampard's' Derby are welcome to Mr Marriott.     C O Y R's

Archived