IGNORED

Jack Marriott signs for Derby (Merged)

Charlie BCFC

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

It's not even journalism.

Pick the name of a young player in the news out of a hat and say we're linked with him. It's so easy to do.

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Another pointless story.

I know it’s potentially a load of rubbish but I thought I’d share it with you all and see what you think

Just now, Flint says No said:

I know it’s potentially a load of rubbish but I thought I’d share it with you all and see what you think

Yeah not having a go at you mate, it's just the typical shite the post come out with.

3 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Not aimed at you mate. just another pointless article from BP.

45 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Nixon quoted £4m.

£4m was apparently January's price, they supposedly want more now, P'boro always demand top dollar for their players and seemingly generally get it as someone is desperate enough.

14 minutes ago, swanker said:

What’s Bobby worth then?

He doesn't have any particular inherent value. It depends on the market, how many teams want him and who they are, how much they want him and so on.

The only name I have heard is Bournemouth but they are said to be looking elsewhere now.

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

It's not even journalism.

Pick the name of a young player in the news out of a hat and say we're linked with him. It's so easy to do.

To think these people studied English for years to write utter garbage 

:facepalm:

as RoyDealien on Twitter proves any 10 year old can create ‘rumours’ or ‘links’ why don’t they use this time to do a proper insight to how the club is run? Many of us would like to find that out!!! Especially  over a paragraph that has been copy and pasted from a supposedly ITK website linking us with a player that half the championship has been linked with that actually ends up at his current club with no one making an offer.

1 hour ago, chinapig said:

He doesn't have any particular inherent value. It depends on the market, how many teams want him and who they are, how much they want him and so on.

The only name I have heard is Bournemouth but they are said to be looking elsewhere now.

All right, let’s put it this way then. What would he cost to replace? 

8 minutes ago, swanker said:

All right, let’s put it this way then. What would he cost to replace? 

I suppose the same points apply in reverse if we are on the other end of a deal. We might in theory find a replacement for little or nothing, while at the other end of the scale we might have to break our transfer record again.

I suppose you could look at players with similar records who have been bought by Championship clubs in recent times then add on a bit for continual inflation in transfer fees.

At this stage though there is simply no way of knowing as there are too many variables. Assuming Bobby leaves at all of course. At the moment there isn't any sign of concrete interest.

7 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Peterborough have accepted a 7 figure fee for him. Have a few sources saying it’s us and a few saying Palace but we’ve certainly spoken to him on numerous occasions.... will find out who in 48 hours 

Believe nothing!

Archived