IGNORED

Jack Marriott signs for Derby (Merged)

Charlie BCFC

14 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

I'd rather we won the league with a team full of mermaids......shhhhhhh....Just picture it!

Would mean long ball game - we'd have to go Ariel! :)

If Marriott does end up signing for us then Fry's done him no favours by publicly stating Forest is his preferred choice.

A bit less goodwill from the fans you'd think knowing City were only a fallback option, so that much extra pressure on him to hit the ground running.

18 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Some people can’t have anything better to do than spend time complaining about them! Some comments may be unfunny, but 90% of the speculation in the transfer section  is rubbish. Nobody with any sense who really wanted to know what was happening regarding transfers would read the forum. It’s a form of entertainment. Don’t mock the jokes, as Martin Luther King jr said:

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.”

Don’t mock the joke? Some people on here are about as funny as Claire Cavanagh of radio bristol. Nauseating!

7 hours ago, Hillzider said:

“And the representatives he spoke to said Nottingham Forest are having a right go next year to try to get back to where they belong, in the Premier League.”

The most annoying bloody statement in football.

No team belongs anywhere. You are where you are based on last seasons results.

If you aren't good enough you get relegated no matter how "big a name you are".

Just ask any Sunderland fan.

Spot on.

Said it before, if all the clubs who claimed to "belong" in the Premier League were there, it would have more than 50 teams in it ! 

3 hours ago, swanker said:

Don’t mock the joke? Some people on here are about as funny as Claire Cavanagh of radio bristol. Nauseating!

I think the fact that you listen to Radio Bristol probably explains why you are a bit discombobulated  about humour!

For what its worth (not a lot).

We arent in for Marriott.

Allegedly going full steam ahead for Hernandez, no bids for Marriott at all ever (apparently)

Personally im a bigger fan of the other Pboro lad, double deal for Maddison and Marriott, 7-8 mill. not to shabby for you

28 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Allegedly going full steam ahead for Hernandez, no bids for Marriott at all ever (apparently)

Personally im a bigger fan of the other Pboro lad, double deal for Maddison and Marriott, 7-8 mill. not to shabby for you

Adel 40k per week Hernandez? Pull the other one.

30 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

I think you are replying to a Leeds fan..

It's complicated enough replying to City fans!

35 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

No,why SHOULD you know it's a Leeds fan on a City board without him saying so ?

In fairness i did say "not to shabby for you" in my post. 

But i shall put ALAW in all my posts from.now on.

ALAW.

2 hours ago, Cjay said:

Oh ffs glue sniffing is bad nkay

Barry Fry is now trying to get Brum to put in an offer saying that Marriott would turn them into serious promotion contenders and he would love him to go there. You can't blame him for trying it seems we are the only ones so far to put in a serious bid and they are trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of someone.

Archived