IGNORED

Jack Marriott signs for Derby (Merged)

Charlie BCFC

1 hour ago, BCFC Richard said:

Its his first name, his full name is - BobBobSuperBob Bytaylor Smith. 

Completely understandable if so.

Less understandable was the Bristolian football fan who the EP reported years ago had changed his name by deed poll to Karl-Heinz Rumminigge after the German had a great WC tournament.

I wonder if Karl-Heinz is still out there in Bristol somewhere, maybe even a member of OTIB? :dunno:

I see on SSN that City & Derby are interested in P'boro's Jack Marriot. Given his prowess last season, I'd be happy with him playing for us.

He's the player who scored a hat trick at the Mem last season. Play him up front alongside Taylor should we play the gas?

Just now, 22A said:

I see on SSN that City & Derby are interested in P'boro's Jack Marriot. Given his prowess last season, I'd be happy with him playing for us.

He's the player who scored a hat trick at the Mem last season. Play him up front alongside Taylor should we play the gas?

Do you think he’d fit in with the other Peterborough striker we are after?  :whistle:

16 minutes ago, 22A said:

You live in Peterborough and you haven’t picked up on this previously?! Not having a pop, I often wander around with my head in the clouds....but have a glance at this:

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You live in Peterborough and you haven’t picked up on this previously?! Not having a pop, I often wander around with my head in the clouds....but have a glance at this:

You’re being very brutal....I didn’t want to bring up his location.  You bastard:laughcont: :laughcont: 

47 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

We could sing 'swing low sweet Marriot/t' to both of them! :chant6ez:

Excuse me. I will be receiving all of the royalties whenever this is sung at AG next season having posted it weeks ago on the "We should sign Jack Marriot's brother: Jack" thread in The Transfer Forum.

31 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’d bugger of to Itchycoo Park to contemplate a Lazy Sunday......right on topic, Small Faces tribute band at The Fleece tomorrow night, I’ll be there, there’s a Who tribute band too....

“There he is, parading through the midfield

You can find him every night

Waiting for Bob Taylor to break the offside

Why it’s Rennie

The Jordan’s delight”

(sorry...)

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

“There he is, parading through the midfield

You can find him every night

Waiting for Bob Taylor to break the offside

Why it’s Rennie

The Jordan’s delight”

(sorry...)

Keep the Faith Brother!

Rene - better than Irene all day long, I reckon the dockers would agree....

Archived