IGNORED

Jack Marriott signs for Derby (Merged)

Charlie BCFC

If the weimanrumour is true perhaps we have curbed our interest. Would make sense 2 million on proven championship and international quality or 6/7 mil on someone who has done it in the lower leagues; thst by no means guarantees he will make the step up. Imo I'd rather us get weiman.

5 minutes ago, Cider red said:

If the weimanrumour is true perhaps we have curbed our interest. Would make sense 2 million on proven championship and international quality or 6/7 mil on someone who has done it in the lower leagues; thst by no means guarantees he will make the step up. Imo I'd rather us get weiman.

Or we're trying to put pressure on Posh to accept our offer.

15 minutes ago, Cider red said:

Totally different types of players Weimann is a winger who can play up front Marriott is a striker!

17 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not a fan of this SOD bloke.

Reckon we should appoint Steve Cotterill.

I know I'll be shot down for this but, if we are employing a manager called Steve, what about Coppell?

Good contacts, proven success in this division and willing to put in the long hard hours.  Go get him JL!

20 minutes ago, Chivs said:

I know I'll be shot down for this but, if we are employing a manager called Steve, what about Coppell?

Good contacts, proven success in this division and willing to put in the long hard hours.  Go get him JL!

Or Steve McLaren..? City old boy, highly rated. I reckon he’ll manage England one day. 

5 minutes ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Mariott having a medical at QPR?

2 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Nope. That's someone who is truly funny on Twitter making something up and saying that Alan Nixon has said something. He hasn't.

Was about to say, where would QPR get any money from? 

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Was about to say, where would QPR get any money from? 

Same place as Forest? It does seem odd that once you've broken the FFP rules and been "frozen out" for a few months then you are given extended credit with all limits abandoned! 

2 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

as it looks like we are signing the lad from derby. does this put an end of the  chase for Marriott. if we were ever in for him. still think we need a out and out striker not a winger or can play up front. 

No he’s not a striker , we need someone who’s scored more than 8 goals in 2/3 seasons 

This may be a game of bluff. Peterborough, City and and other clubs interested in him just waiting to see who cracks first. Peterborough, who want to sell, or a buying club who is desperate to sign someone. Things get crazy at the end of the window 

Archived