IGNORED

Fulham season tickets

JBFC II

Doesn’t tell anywhere near the full story. 

From a Fulham fan:

The key point there is "in one area of the ground". Which is basically reserved for our extensive celebrity following of Margot Robbie, Hugh Grant, Keith Allen and Richard Osman.

It's annoying me how everyone's jumping on the £999 number. Kids can also get a Season Ticket for £129 in the designated family zone we've got in the Johnny Haynes Stand (which is up from I think £59 which is ridiculous value even in the Championship).

Yes, it's high, but if anyone was a genuine fan they would've renewed before promotion was confirmed (with maybe 10 people max who couldn't renew due to money reasons who could now). So basically the only people who'll actually be buying season tickets at this stage are the ones who only want to see a Premier League team so they can charge them whatever the **** they want to in my book.

I can say personally my block/season ticket has gone up by about 200 quid from when I renewed in March/April time- and there's nothing to say we won't be offering an "early bird" discount in March/April time next year when we're most likely not sure what division we'll be in again.

31 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Doesn’t tell anywhere near the full story. 

From a Fulham fan:

The key point there is "in one area of the ground". Which is basically reserved for our extensive celebrity following of Margot Robbie, Hugh Grant, Keith Allen and Richard Osman.

It's annoying me how everyone's jumping on the £999 number. Kids can also get a Season Ticket for £129 in the designated family zone we've got in the Johnny Haynes Stand (which is up from I think £59 which is ridiculous value even in the Championship).

Yes, it's high, but if anyone was a genuine fan they would've renewed before promotion was confirmed (with maybe 10 people max who couldn't renew due to money reasons who could now). So basically the only people who'll actually be buying season tickets at this stage are the ones who only want to see a Premier League team so they can charge them whatever the **** they want to in my book.

I can say personally my block/season ticket has gone up by about 200 quid from when I renewed in March/April time- and there's nothing to say we won't be offering an "early bird" discount in March/April time next year when we're most likely not sure what division we'll be in again.

Sounds much the same as some people on here and probably every other club. 

If you pick the top prices, they are expensive. If you look around, there are some decent prices. 

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Sounds much the same as some people on here and probably every other club. 

If you pick the top prices, they are expensive. If you look around, there are some decent prices. 

Exactly. Even some Exeter City (league 2) renewal/early bird season tickets are more expensive than our own South Stand price. 

6 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Be under no illusions that very similar would happen here with the Muppets we have running our club. Good job we got an owner who doesn't really want it and an incompetent head coach!

Wow. Confrontational!! (But maybe factual)

5 hours ago, frenchred said:

Be under no illusions that very similar would happen here with the Muppets we have running our club. Good job we got an owner who doesn't really want it and an incompetent head coach!

Says a lot about you, not sure if you should be part of this BCFC thing, what a miserable post. 

34 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Says a lot about you, not sure if you should be part of this BCFC thing, what a miserable post. 

What does it say about me? That I've got an opinion that differs from yours and won't now to the men at the top. Ok superfan

8 hours ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Op sturs shit & back fires 

When did I stir S***?

Just stated how ludicrous the ticket prices are for Fulham....

Obviously there are cheaper tickets but the fact they are charging a grand for an U18 next season is ridiculous

11 hours ago, frenchred said:

Nope, you are a customer, same as me. The only difference is I want change and you dont

Change what? 

A very wealthy owner who happens to be a Bristol City Fan, another Head Coach, that probably doesn't have his heart in the club, become just one of the other many clubs who have a new owner/ manager every six months or less? In case you haven't notices Bristol is not a football mad City, anything we will achieve beyond mid-table in the second tier of the Leagues will be done through sensible management, and a fair amount of cash too, perhaps you might point me in the direction of some billionaire that might take a punt on us, because at the moment I don't see any. 

As I say, be careful what you wish for.

Don't listen to the likes of  those who continue to rubbish posts on here for no reason other than to pursue whatever vendetta they have on the day, look at the big picture, look at where we are now as a club, new stadium and all the rest I have mentioned, league position, a good media presence (they like us) and all in all a pretty good place to play football. 

If there could be one thing that might ensure our success, is to actually get behind the club more, you know be more fanatical and less critical, some, even most on here refer the second option, and yet the support as a whole for the club is much more positive, OTIB is a great forum, but there are just too many quick to condemn.

They too should be careful what they wish for.  

Archived