IGNORED

Crystal Palace threatened with being dissolved...

BS4 on Tour...

How many times has that club been in the financial shit ?!

No doubt some "agreement" will be reached; they won't get fined, they won't have to sell the likes of Zaha, they won't have points deducted, and will just carry on as before, in the Premier League.

5 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

No doubt some "agreement" will be reached; they won't get fined, they won't have to sell the likes of Zaha, they won't have points deducted, and will just carry on as before, in the Premier League.

A puny fine from Companies' House is hardly a deterrent for on time filing, that said its not good for your reputation amd raises questions of solvency or shareholder management.

8 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Reminds me of that scene in Blackadder where he HASN’T shot and eaten that delicious plump breasted pigeon. 

3 hours ago, havanatopia said:

A puny fine from Companies' House is hardly a deterrent for on time filing, that said its not good for your reputation amd raises questions of solvency or shareholder management.

It suggests that there is a material uncertainty; maybe there's a big write-off being argued about.

Though agreed that late filing at Companies' House is a bit of a non-event.

13 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

It suggests that there is a material uncertainty; maybe there's a big write-off being argued about.

Though agreed that late filing at Companies' House is a bit of a non-event.

£175 fine when I didn`t get mine filed on time. I`m sure Palace can afford that but the G*s better make sure their accountant`s on the ball as an unexpected item of expenditure like that would serious limit Dopey`s transfer budget.

12 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

£175 fine when I didn`t get mine filed on time. I`m sure Palace can afford that but the G*s better make sure their accountant`s on the ball as an unexpected item of expenditure like that would serious limit Dopey`s transfer budget.

Are you kidding, that could bankrupt the club!

Archived