IGNORED

Saccharine Haze

Redcliffe1990

No it's not a new signing it's that sweet fizzy aid posing as cider! Get some proper stuff down you, emancipate yourself from whatever the christ haze is! I don't mind having a Gold on the wall before a game but seek out some proper stuff, doesn't have to be as dry as the Gas' trophy cabinet.

I'll get me coat.:yawn:

3 hours ago, DaveF said:

I think Thatchers Haze is quite nice?

I do too, would be my first choice actually. Not too dry, not too fizzy,  I find it smooth. Each to their own I suppose. 

Haze

Katy

Gold

But my first choice of drink (and I don’t drink much) is always Guinness, but I did buy some Stella in Asda recently. Not really a wine drinker but liked the gin upsurge.

49 minutes ago, RedM said:

I do too, would be my first choice actually. Not too dry, not too fizzy,  I find it smooth. Each to their own I suppose. 

Haze

Katy

Gold

But my first choice of drink (and I don’t drink much) is always Guinness, but I did buy some Stella in Asda recently. Not really a wine drinker but liked the gin upsurge.

Haze is too sweet for my taste. I much prefer a dry cider like Natch or Thatchers dry. I quite like Stowford Press and of course the old fall back of Thatchers Gold.

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Haze is too sweet for my taste. I much prefer a dry cider like Natch or Thatchers dry. I quite like Stowford Press and of course the old fall back of Thatchers Gold.

My taste certainly changed with age, in my youth I always went for dry cider. I did try Natch a couple of years ago as everyone was raving about it and it gave me a blinding headache afterwards both times, something in it didn’t agree with me as that’s unusual for me.

As I said, each to their own,  and it’s great we have so much choice now.

• Admin
17 hours ago, richwwtk said:

It's bubblegum cider for sure, but doesn't particularly offend me. Thread title would be a great name for a popular beat combo though :P

As soon as I saw the thread, I did think that would be a great name for a band.....  

Archived