IGNORED

"Flint Said No" (Merged)

Selred

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

i don't they guy was a con artist and a fraud 

I meant because it was all so easy for us lot to wind him up. Not because of his behaviour.

The bloke was an absolute C word of the highest order. He literally destroyed people from the shit he got up too. His behaviour was unforgivable.

1 hour ago, Super said:

What name is he under?

His real name. Chris Beek. If you search his profile on fb, his photo is a Dalmation.

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I meant because it was all so easy for us lot to wind him up. Not because of his behaviour.

The bloke was an absolute C word of the highest order. He literally destroyed people from the shit he got up too. His behaviour was unforgivable.

His real name. Chris Beek. If you search his profile on fb, his photo is a Dalmation.

Oh yes I remember him!

9 minutes ago, harrys said:

Ran on really well after a poor start at 25/1,  hard to make up so much ground in such a short race, definitely one to keep an eye on over a longer trip

Thought it mirrored Flint's career. Had to be majorly shaken up after 2 furlongs but 2 later ince he realised what it was all about he really got the hang of things and, as you say, ran on strongly. Reckon he needs further.

16 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Well spotted, Peg. :) 

19 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I wish he’d just disappear. He sends threatening emails to the forum about wanting all mentions of him removed and that he was going to contact nominet to get us shut down.

Two weeks later he signs up with another account.  Lost count of duplicate accounts but it’s double figures now. 

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

I wish he’d just disappear. He sends threatening emails to the forum about wanting all mentions of him removed and that he was going to contact nominet to get us shut down.

Two weeks later he signs up with another account.  Lost count of duplicate accounts but it’s double figures now. 

Haha what a sad little man. 

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Trainer sent ONE horse half the length of the country to a small meeting......... you tell me !

I also had a bet on Flint Said No as well  "..be rude not to " :P

There are trainers that send their horses 100’s of miles every day, no need to be so smug after the event especially when mugs like me steamed in to the favourite big time :-(

Archived