IGNORED

Club Shop parking

BS10 RED

8 minutes ago, BS10 RED said:

Hi all my son has his football presentation down the Gate Saturday and I know the pay and display car park behind the south stand is going to be open. Do anyone know how much it is hourly? 

Thanks in advance 

surely theres somewhere to  park without paying.....and sorry for calling you shirley

30 minutes ago, BS10 RED said:

Hi all my son has his football presentation down the Gate Saturday and I know the pay and display car park behind the south stand is going to be open. Do anyone know how much it is hourly? 

Thanks in advance 

Just park on Raynes Rd, will be plenty of room. By the way which age group does you son play for, I'm there with my son U7s

I think sometimes if you are attending an event at the stadium you get given a barcode/QR code which you can scan to get out. Don’t know if it is for all events though, maybe worth checking with your organiser. Otherwise as suggested, plenty of street parking. 

Just now, RedM said:

I think sometimes if you are attending an event at the stadium you get given a barcode/QR code which you can scan to get out. Don’t know if it is for all events though, maybe worth checking with your organiser. Otherwise as suggested, plenty of street parking. 

Yep, I've attended a small conference event and they had tickets to take which granted you a free exit from the car park.

6 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Yep, I've attended a small conference event and they had tickets to take which granted you a free exit from the car park.

And you get them for CATS parking, but sometimes the barrier is left locked up

Archived