IGNORED

Now the Head Physio has gone!

CyderInACan

If he wants to go all good but I really enjoyed him. It seemed as if the players loved him. Will miss his videos(would have hopefully missed them anyway with less major injuries!). This is probably as gutted I have been with a staff departure

Just now, View from the Dolman said:

He's had a nomadic career so perhaps not a huge surprise that he wants a new challenge.

Has she gone? She was certainly still around a year or two ago.

I thought she left?

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

Ok I’m putting 2 and 2 together and getting six, but I’m only saying what others might be thinking...is he the victim of our injury hit season?

I don’t think so . He just repaired them. I’m pretty sure Watford were after him back in January maybe. Seemed a top bloke . Good luck to him 

21 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I liked Steve. Best of luck to him. 

Agreed, he came across very well on those videos explaining all the injuries, their timescales, and how best to treat them.

Extraordinary detail for us fans really.

Seemed popular with the players (didn't Diedhiou and maybe another rush to celebrate their goals with him directly on their comebacks?) so you'd imagine he'll be missed by them.

If it was his decision, fair enough - good luck to him - but sounds like he'll be a hard act to follow.

Archived