IGNORED

Now the Head Physio has gone!

CyderInACan

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

It seems he is leaving with nothing currently lined up. I hope there is nothing in that. 

A guy with his CV won't have any problem getting job in football - assuming he hasn't already got one!  Be interesting to see where he is come August.

I am no happy clapper but, looking at some of the comments, it seems that if he left of his own accord (which appears to be the case) it is the clubs fault.  If he had been dismissed, that would also have been the club's fault!

I really did enjoy his video insights, seems like a top man.

Each to their own I suppose @vicky10, but you’ve only ever rated 11 posts and out of them 9 you have rubbished. No problem with you rubbishing my post in this thread but you don’t add any credibility unless you quantify your actions. 

8 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sounds like Buster Footman and Dr Gupta (sp) perhaps...?

I'm sure there was when I started following a doctor occasionally deployed named Dr Gupta...

Still it's a shock though, seems a needless departure if indeed it  was club instinaged, Steve Allen that

1 minute ago, 123red1 said:

Doctor Gasgupta was the physio / doctor as I grew up watching City if that’s who you meant Mr P.

That's him. Passed away a couple of years ago, sadly. 

5 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Well erm, i guess the players were the victims.....?! :grr:

Look I’m not saying he has done anything wrong, not at all. He seems the upmost professional from his interviews, and as some have suggested too good for us. 

I was thinking more that we had such a rubbish January window, there was lots of ‘we will get CoD, back in two weeks’ and he didn’t appear until two months later, same with a few others. Did we not bother recruiting properly as we thought we had so many  due back, Diedhiou, CoD, Brownhill, Duric, etc. The club has been widely slammed for the lack of business, and probably embarrassed and facing angry fans. So who to kick for not having the players available, the physio? Stranger things have happened. 

Actually I just hope he wants to move on, if not there is more wrong with our club than we would like.

3 hours ago, Northern Red said:

That's him. Passed away a couple of years ago, sadly. 

Wait, he passed away? RIP.

If it's the same guy I was thinking of I remember PA Announcements for him late '90s. Was he the club doctor for serious on field injuries, whereas Buster Footman did the more routine stuff.

57 minutes ago, Antman said:

i've had Gill Holts hands all over my inner thighs....

OK, she was treating a pulled muscle i admit and the treatment was bloody agony, but still....

“when she was pregnant their was something in her that really turned me on”-

Henbury Gas

54 minutes ago, RedM said:

Look I’m not saying he has done anything wrong, not at all. He seems the upmost professional from his interviews, and as some have suggested too good for us. 

I was thinking more that we had such a rubbish January window, there was lots of ‘we will get CoD, back in two weeks’ and he didn’t appear until two months later, same with a few others. Did we not bother recruiting properly as we thought we had so many  due back, Diedhiou, CoD, Brownhill, Duric, etc. The club has been widely slammed for the lack of business, and probably embarrassed and facing angry fans. So who to kick for not having the players available, the physio? Stranger things have happened. 

Actually I just hope he wants to move on, if not there is more wrong with our club than we would like.

Perfect management - get rid of them below to sustain your leadership!

• Admin
1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wait, he passed away? RIP.

If it's the same guy I was thinking of I remember PA Announcements for him late '90s. Was he the club doctor for serious on field injuries, whereas Buster Footman did the more routine stuff.

Archived