IGNORED

Now the Head Physio has gone!

CyderInACan

Not sure how a physio, however highly skilled and respected can be regarded as 'too good for us' (or indeed any club or post anywhere else) as some have mentioned in this thread.

Surely a medical professionals job is to treat human beings who are suffering from a variety of injuries/ailments etc and no matter where they ply their trade the job is the same?  Not sure where 'too good' applies. :dunno:.

6 hours ago, Northern Red said:

That's him. Passed away a couple of years ago, sadly. 

Dr Das. Knew him well, your right passed away couple years ago.was living outside of The West Country then IIRC,  Smoked like a trooper mind always amazed me for his profession. 

9 hours ago, RedM said:

Look I’m not saying he has done anything wrong, not at all. He seems the upmost professional from his interviews, and as some have suggested too good for us. 

I was thinking more that we had such a rubbish January window, there was lots of ‘we will get CoD, back in two weeks’ and he didn’t appear until two months later, same with a few others. Did we not bother recruiting properly as we thought we had so many  due back, Diedhiou, CoD, Brownhill, Duric, etc. The club has been widely slammed for the lack of business, and probably embarrassed and facing angry fans. So who to kick for not having the players available, the physio? Stranger things have happened. 

Actually I just hope he wants to move on, if not there is more wrong with our club than we would like.

Why the need for ridiculous conspiracy theories? It’s pretty clear that he’s leaving on his own terms and is looking for a fresh challenge:

Allen said: “I’ve loved my time here but after five seasons I feel I’m ready for a fresh challenge. I’d like to thank all of the medical, coaching and office staff that I’ve had the pleasure of working alongside. 

“It has been a privilege and an honour to help so many players across the years; I can honestly say I’ve enjoyed every minute of it.

“After 31 years of experience in the football industry my desire is still as strong as ever to serve the game and I’m already looking forward to the next opportunity. I’d like to wish the club every success for the future and I’m sure I will be back at BS3 again at some point!"

7 hours ago, Wilksi said:

Dr Das. Knew him well, your right passed away couple years ago.was living outside of The West Country then IIRC,  Smoked like a trooper mind always amazed me for his profession. 

Only crack cocaine though, he never touched cigarettes he said they were bad for you.

Archived