IGNORED

bucket hat

boss hogg

1 hour ago, boss hogg said:

evening all ,  anybody know where i can buy a city bucket hat , have tried ebay with no luck.

Good luck, there was Facebook Page (can't remember the name) that was selling retro style Football club bucket hats. The City one looked nice, PM'd them over a year ago to ask for details of how to buy and still haven't received a message back.

The only thing I can suggest is that there are websites that do sell 'terrace fashion', one of them may do something.

12 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Good luck, there was Facebook Page (can't remember the name) that was selling retro style Football club bucket hats. The City one looked nice, PM'd them over a year ago to ask for details of how to buy and still haven't received a message back.

The only thing I can suggest is that there are websites that do sell 'terrace fashion', one of them may do something.

ok thanks mate .

9 minutes ago, boss hogg said:

bet that if that hat could talk it could tell a few storys stick

I’m sure it could.....

the hat cost about 2 quid and all the embroidery about the same as the flights and coaches we caught 

with that hat and my ginger tash I must have looked a right plonker.......

17 hours ago, Badger08 said:

Bucket hat? Surely people haven't worn those since 1994 

They were still going at Reading festival in 95 with all the fake manc brigade.

However can’t judge too harshly as I think that was the year I was so mashed I thought a fake fur coat and a bowler hat was a ‘look’.

Archived