IGNORED

League cup first round draw.

BCFC1512

My prediction for this season.

A absolute tonking of a lower league side at home in the league cup which starts a cup run where we knock out the reigning Premier League champions in the Quarter Finals before losing in 2 hard fought matches to their intercity rivals in the Semis.

While the cup run goes on our League form will be brilliant, resulting with us being in a promotion race at the turn of the year, but it is all downhill after that and we finish top half but midtable.

8 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Did our cup run screw up last season?  Do we want another this year?

Club made a bit of money out of it mind (and so did I betting a tenner on City to beat Man U 2 - 1).

We certainly want to win round 1, to limit Famara’s 6 game ban to only 4 league games.  Also need the early rounds to give the squad playing time.  It was only when we got to Utd and City that we stopped rotating.

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

My prediction for this season.

A absolute tonking of a lower league side at home in the league cup which starts a cup run where we knock out the reigning Premier League champions in the Quarter Finals before losing in 2 hard fought matches to their intercity rivals in the Semis.

While the cup run goes on our League form will be brilliant, resulting with us being in a promotion race at the turn of the year, but it is all downhill after that and we finish top half but midtable.

Well we didn’t do that last season.....!

Archived