IGNORED

Caraboo cup

class not gas

2 hours ago, class not gas said:

The draw is Friday morning from Vietnam. Sure seedlings have been scraped now so it's all southern teams in together, anyone fancy the Gas?

Can you explain why the seedlings have been scraped? Did they need scraping and, once scraped, why would anyone fancy the Gas?

Is scraping the seedlings and, fancying the Gas, different types of euphemisms?

35 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Play the Gas in a ribena cup, fights etc bad publicity etc 

Also with this group & manager they will lose

You do make me laugh sometimes with the negativity.

Obviously its a derby and anything can happen but if they were to give us a good game it will be a major shock, never mind beating us....

51 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Sorry I just don’t see them as a rival, give me Cardiff , Peterborough or Swindon any day over them

You don't see Rovers as a rival but you see Peterborough as one?

Right....

1 hour ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Been there satvthrough lower league loses

And I've seen many lower league defeats on cold Tuesday nights, makes me even more grateful for the position we are in now and it also means I would back us to beat them comfortably in the Cup

1 minute ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

City have been battling relegation & promotion for many seasons .

Had some real battles with them in recent years.

Barnsley as well

We battled MK Dons for the league one title a couple of years back, never seen them as a rival.

The gas are our biggest rivals, some fans don't like to admit it but it's obviously true, when the two clubs play eachother the city goes into a standstill, you don't get that when we play Peterborough, Cardiff or Swindon...

15 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

We battled MK Dons for the league one title a couple of years back, never seen them as a rival.

The gas are our biggest rivals, some fans don't like to admit it but it's obviously true, when the two clubs play eachother the city goes into a standstill, you don't get that when we play Peterborough, Cardiff or Swindon...

:laugh:

as it was the first time in years

17 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

:laugh:

as it was the first time in years

First time in 10 years yep, I bet you if we don't play Peterborough for another 8 years nobody would give to jolts the next time we play them. 

Comparing the Bristol derby to a game v Peterborough is just quite humorous really, honestly have no idea how you see Peterborough as bigger rivals... 

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

First time in 10 years yep, I bet you if we don't play Peterborough for another 8 years nobody would give to jolts the next time we play them. 

Comparing the Bristol derby to a game v Peterborough is just quite humorous really, honestly have no idea how you see Peterborough as bigger rivals... 

Very romantic for you

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

people watch a total eclipse as well because that's as rare as us playing the gas.

12 hours ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Play the Gas in a ribena cup, fights etc bad publicity etc 

Also with this group & manager they will lose

that would be the group and manager who knocked out Plymouth, Crystal Palace, Stoke, Watford and Man United and only just lost to the best team in the world,

but come up against the might gas and they would fold,

god you talk shit

Archived