IGNORED

Graham Potter

Sweeneys Penalties

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Graham Potter? What I like about the close season is threads about people I’ve never heard of, and will probably never hear about again after they have been sacked 

Well he did play over 300 games as a pro in England, including a stint in the premier league with Saints....a pretty impressive start to his managerial career too.....three promotions and a cup win already....

36 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well he did play over 300 games as a pro in England, including a stint in the premier league with Saints....a pretty impressive start to his managerial career too.....three promotions and a cup win already....

There must be thousands of people who had a long football career, who are relatively unknown. I’ve just looked him up on Wikki. He played 8 matches for Southampton 20 years ago! As for his managerial career, it’s been with Östersunds in Sweden starting off in the forth tier. Cor blimey BS4, you’ve got to be a bit of a football geek to be familiar Swedish football managers 

6 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

There must be thousands of people who had a long football career, who are relatively unknown. I’ve just looked him up on Wikki. He played 8 matches for Southampton 20 years ago! As for his managerial career, it’s been with Östersunds in Sweden starting off in the forth tier. Cor blimey BS4, you’ve got to be a bit of a football geek to be familiar Swedish football managers 

Or, as is more likely, just another who uses Google!

22 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I saw him score direct from a corner for York v Torquay many moons ago.

His prominence as Ostersunds has been in the press a Fair bit over the last few years.

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Not really. He was all over the papers when Ostersunds played Arsenal in the Europa league. He's a very promising coach. Not convinced Swansea is the right fit for him though.

9 hours ago, Colemanballs said:

Not really. He was all over the papers when Ostersunds played Arsenal in the Europa league. He's a very promising coach. Not convinced Swansea is the right fit for him though.

Ah, there you have it. I was always told a gentleman should never read articles about Arsenal, hence the reason I’ve never heard of him 

Archived