IGNORED

Domestic troubles on the Cardiff forum

Sturny

Reminds me of an Argyle game I got dragged to where the halftime announcement was something like

'My darling wife, I know I have done you wrong, but I beg for you to please take me back. I know you are here today, and I want to make things right'

Whole crowd burst into a fit of laughter. What a stupid place to do something like that. Do they not have telephones in Plymouth or something? Actually don't answer that...

12 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Reminds me of an Argyle game I got dragged to where the halftime announcement was something like

'My darling wife, I know I have done you wrong, but I beg for you to please take me back. I know you are here today, and I want to make things right'

Whole crowd burst into a fit of laughter. What a stupid place to do something like that. Do they not have telephones in Plymouth or something? Actually don't answer that...

there lucky to have electricity in plymouth 

27 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

That was actually a coded message .

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I heard today that there are Christian missionaries on their way and if they can convert Plymouth they`re going to attempt to do the same in Cornwall. I fear the druids may be too powerful for them though.

What was the last part of England to be converted to Christianity in the early medieval mission started by St Augustine?

Clue: neither of those places you've just mentioned.

7 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

What was the last part of England to be converted to Christianity in the early medieval mission started by St Augustine?

Clue: neither of those places you've just mentioned.

isle of wight?

On 13/06/2018 at 13:03, Newquay-Red said:

I remember something similar at the Gate. I guy proposed to his missus at half-time on the centre circle and a healthy section of the AG faithful started singing, "does she take it up the a*se".

Archived