IGNORED

Sandown IOW

phantom

I usually go every year for the Scooter Rally and so many of the places we go to are scooter related.  However, Caulkheads in Sundown is a good sized pub that does food.  There are also lots of good little pubs around the back streets (The Old Comical sticks in the mind).  You're not far from Shanklin which has some good pubs and bars on the sea front as well as one just above the promenade right at the end (I think it's called The Chine Inn) or you can get the 1940s tube train into Ryde where there are LOADS of pubs and bars within spitting distance of the station.

22 hours ago, Vespa Red said:

I usually go every year for the Scooter Rally and so many of the places we go to are scooter related.  However, Caulkheads in Sundown is a good sized pub that does food.  There are also lots of good little pubs around the back streets (The Old Comical sticks in the mind).  You're not far from Shanklin which has some good pubs and bars on the sea front as well as one just above the promenade right at the end (I think it's called The Chine Inn)

…..* or you can get the 1940s tube train into Ryde where there are LOADS of pubs and bars within spitting distance of the station.

* it was good enough for The Beetles in the 60's ,  get yerself a 'ticket to Ryde'  :thumbsup: 

(or close your eyes, hop on a random bus and enjoy a 'magical mystery tour' it could even turn into 'a hard days Wight')

yeah, yeah, yeah...yeah! 

Archived