IGNORED

New Badge - The Robin is Back...or is it? Post #292 onwards!

Bar BS3

2 minutes ago, Cambridge Batch Red said:

Love watching the Robin come back to life. It’s like getting the real Bristol City back. 

Happy days!

I’m not allowed to like any more posts today, but just so you know I like this and I really like the track too, gonna have me a cider to celebrate, Father’s Day Sunday so i’ll be getting some action too, might even pre.... :P

2 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

As good as confirmed for me that the robin is the new training wear and the current badge will be on our kit. 

First signing is branded with the kit badge, inclusive of new stripes with reference to the robin in background. 

image.jpeg

It’s quite clear that the robin will be on the away kit, I think. 

May have missed it if already mentioned but what’s the odds the white top he’s wearing underneath says “Bristol Robins”?

Looks like an “O” below the “IS” that is in black.

Whatever it is, have to be grateful it isn’t that awful bloody comic sans font again!

10 minutes ago, sheps said:

May have missed it if already mentioned but what’s the odds the white top he’s wearing underneath says “Bristol Robins”?

Looks like an “O” below the “IS” that is in black.

Whatever it is, have to be grateful it isn’t that awful bloody comic sans font again!

image.thumb.png.2183a55db74bb3db18c24e7d87867fbe.png

9 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

That looks like the back of the neck, I’m thinking our home and away kits will be based on the training top as modelled by Marley. There isn’t an obvious band of white where I think this is on the home shirt so I’m guessing this is the away. Standard red with a white band across the upper chest for the home and white and black for the away, or is this the third shirt?

This reminds me of one of those people who drag a secret out but refuse to tell you when you ask them because they love the fact they know something you don't know.

Its not going to be ground breaking so just reveal it.

Day 4 - the colour of the washing instructions label!

39 minutes ago, RedM said:

That looks like the back of the neck, I’m thinking our home and away kits will be based on the training top as modelled by Marley. There isn’t an obvious band of white where I think this is on the home shirt so I’m guessing this is the away. Standard red with a white band across the upper chest for the home and white and black for the away, or is this the third shirt?

White with a black band?

43 minutes ago, David Brent said:

White with a black band?

That’s what I am guessing as the first release of the robin was on a black background which when you look at the placement of the band compared to the training top Marley wears would make sense. Also there wouldn’t be a white area at the back of the neck from today’s image if the shirt was mainly black, or red for the home, at least I hope not. 

Im still convinced Dunder would want their colours to feature prominently though, yellow on black so could we be looking at red/ white home (obviously) black/ yellow away and white/ black for a third kit. But what happens to the ever popular purple and lime? 

And as for the badges, coat of arms on home and away, robin on third and all training wear if I had to guess.

39 minutes ago, ChubStixx said:

They're really dragging this out now aren't they?? This isn't good marketing, it's just a good way of annoying the fan base. 

I can’t think there will be too many more days, so I’m guessing by midweek or there abouts we will see the kit or kits in all their glory, so check back then if you don’t like a slow tease. :thumbsup:

Archived