IGNORED

New Badge - The Robin is Back...or is it? Post #292 onwards!

Bar BS3

32 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So, still persisting with ‘the classic’ tagline. 

Think we’ll definitely have the current crest on the home kit 

Referencing the other image we saw of a red kit surely this can’t be the same top? The Bristol sport logo would be in line with the badge but here there is no white stripe? What the hell is going on

13 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Its just the Bristol Sport logo that will be at the bottom of the shirt somewhere. This shirt is obviously going to be red and a white band across the chest.  

Obviously:facepalm: how stupid I look 

17 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Its just the Bristol Sport logo that will be at the bottom of the shirt somewhere. This shirt is obviously going to be red and a white band across the chest.  

The logo current is opposite the badge isn’t it, e.g. on right tit?

36 minutes ago, CTIDhc said:

Referencing the other image we saw of a red kit surely this can’t be the same top? The Bristol sport logo would be in line with the badge but here there is no white stripe? What the hell is going on

One of the adidas kits didn't have their logo level with our badge, when we had das as a sponsor 

I find it hilarious these little teasers , and everyone jumping from conclusion to conclusion. 

Does this mean the stripe is on a Red version of the track top? and the shirt is all Red ???? If the BS logo is in the same position it could.
But what if it is the bottom of the shirt or even higher than the stripe .....
Stay tuned to this channel :laughcont: :bounce: :clapping: :laughcont:

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 10.24.56.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 10.20.19.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 10.39.28.png

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So, still persisting with ‘the classic’ tagline. 

Think we’ll definitely have the current crest on the home kit 

Looks like a different shirt to the one that was shown the other day.

Actually no, just zoomed in on the other pic and you can just about see the lines at the bottom.

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I was clinging to a faint bit of hope that we were either fully embracing a reversion to the old badge rather than some half arsed hybrid!

This is why the club can't win

1) Stick with the coat of arms - half the fanbase want the Robin instead

2) Change to the old Robin - half the fanbase want the coat of arms

3) Do a hybrid mix of using both - everyone complains because they want one or the other.

Even if they make an entirely new badge it's clear to see people have a lot of different opinions on what should be on/in it, what should be the main feature etc. I personally think the clubs biggest mistake was even entertaining a change. I think the coat of arms is fine as our badge and the Robin is fine as the fan chosen mascot/ imagery.

3 hours ago, CTIDhc said:

I have a feeling that would be the lower right part of the kit, where we usually have a Bristol Sports tag.

1 hour ago, Badger08 said:

Jon is comedy today. Watch everyone get their their knickers in a twist.

Screenshot_20180617-114304_Twitter.jpg

Oh how he'll get some stick if they do release the shirt and that logo does wash off, I mean it's one thing to have a logo wash off of a £50 shirt, it's another thing to have the guy who owns the shop laugh in your face about it :/

28 minutes ago, Spike said:

This is why the club can't win

1) Stick with the coat of arms - half the fanbase want the Robin instead

2) Change to the old Robin - half the fanbase want the coat of arms

3) Do a hybrid mix of using both - everyone complains because they want one or the other.

Even if they make an entirely new badge it's clear to see people have a lot of different opinions on what should be on/in it, what should be the main feature etc. I personally think the clubs biggest mistake was even entertaining a change. I think the coat of arms is fine as our badge and the Robin is fine as the fan chosen mascot/ imagery.

We need a new badge, and if Baldock isnt on it then @BRISTOL86 will lead the riot.

However if Baldock is on it @Nogbad the Bad will lead the riot.

5 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

why would it be a stuck on piece of plastic and not embroidered?

That’s the badge, whether you like it or not. There’s no consipiracy toniy, they’re not going to peel it away for a big reveal. Home kit is the coat of arms, away kit is the robin.

1 minute ago, JasonM88 said:

That’s the badge, whether you like it or not. There’s no consipiracy toniy, they’re not going to peel it away for a big reveal. Home kit is the coat of arms, away kit is the robin.

Oh, ok. :ermm: 

Why would I think it's a conspiracy? It's a media exercise to get people talking, that's all.

I thought you weren't allowed to have two badges? 

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Oh, ok. :ermm: 

Why would I think it's a conspiracy? It's a media exercise to get people talking, that's all.

I thought you weren't allowed to have two badges? 

There’s a few on here that think that the coat of arms will be removed in a big reveal. @Spike to mention one. 

Archived