IGNORED

Marley Watkins signed - Now Official (Merged threads)

Wayne

See I don't wanna rubbish this too much because it's been talked about for so long and I can really see it happening.

According to a post on a Norwich forum he's on about 10k a week so that's not a stumbling block either, but to make £1m off a player signed on a free is great business.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

See I don't wanna rubbish this too much because it's been talked about for so long and I can really see it happening.

According to a post on a Norwich forum he's on about 10k a week so that's not a stumbling block either, but to make £1m off a player signed on a free is great business.

He probably got a decent signing on fee, so not quite £1m profit 

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You his dad? 

I'll believe it if it's officially announced. 

Why do you choose to consistently open or comment on any thread that is transfer speculation or rumour if you won’t believe it until it’s offically announced? What’s the point? Just ignore it and wait for the announcement on the official site. 

Just now, tommy32 said:

Why do you choose to consistently open or comment on any thread that is transfer speculation or rumour if you won’t believe it until it’s offically announced? What’s the point? Just ignore it and wait for the announcement on the official site. 

He comments because he obviously needs the attention. The kindest thing to do is to ignore him.

1 minute ago, tommy32 said:

In fairness to Robbored on this one, the thread title says he has signed.  Suggests more than speculation or rumour.

I realise he is a pantomime villain to many on here, and I too have rolled my eyes many a time at stuff RR has come out with, but there is a culture on here to simply jump on anything he says and attack regardless.  In this instance alone, I don't think he said anything wrong.

2 minutes ago, tommy32 said:

Others should do the same Tommy. No transfers in or out are official until the club announce it. 

Take Busters advice and out me on ignore.

Just now, Busterrimes said:

He comments because he obviously needs the attention. The kindest thing to do is to ignore him.

You’re probably right. I prefer not to put people on ‘ignore’ as even the most tedious of posters occasionally have something interesting or valid to say. Might have a rethink! 

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Others should do the same Tommy. No transfers in or out are official until the club announce it. 

Take Busters advice and out me on ignore.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one! A transfer is official once the relevant paperwork has been signed, terms agreed, contract signed and medical completed. The club announcement may follow hours or indeed days later. But yep should be in the transfer forum for now I guess. 

1 hour ago, Wayne said:

He has signed for the club. 1 million up front plus add one. Will be announced shortly. What are your views on him??

Has he seen the new shirt?
You need to confirm look, which kit has which badge and length of contract before I even contemplate believing one word of this

Archived