IGNORED

Marley Watkins signed - Now Official (Merged threads)

Wayne

33 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Some of his followers on Twitter. Must be signing, yea?

FA9A2840-2686-427A-AB88-5FC2FB3F6858.png

No, LJ, Kent and Josh - Barnsley teammates / boss.  Scotty / Joe B - Bath City team-mate.  Bobby - fitness buddy.

of course, he could be signing, but the above is not the reason....imho

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It's an unproven story. No conformation on the OS and with weekend coming they're be no updates until Monday at the earliest.

If a City fan mentions the Watkins speculation to you in the pub tonight will that really be your response?

Do you never indulge in player speculation with fellow fans when out and about -  atm. Reid, Flint, Bryan etc?

Roboticred might be a more suitable name perhaps? :dunno:

56 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Heading back home now, live in Clifton so will pop into the Avon Gorge on the way to the chippy to verify.

Making me hungry, could do with a bag of chips, Haddock, Cod, Jumbo Sausage, Steak and Kidney Pie, Mushy peas, some curry Source, a few pickled eggs and a buttered roll :laugh:

12 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Making me hungry, could do with a bag of chips, Haddock, Cod, Jumbo Sausage, Steak and Kidney Pie, Mushy peas, some curry Source, a few pickled eggs and a buttered roll :laugh:

On the no.8, trains from London were screwed, probs just getting a cod and chips with some mushies myself! Not cheap but always tasty. 

2 hours ago, tommy32 said:

We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one! A transfer is official once the relevant paperwork has been signed, terms agreed, contract signed and medical completed. The club announcement may follow hours or indeed days later. But yep should be in the transfer forum for now I guess. 

I wouldn't bother. You're dealing with @Robbored - a guy who argues a loan isn't a form of transfer despite the FA calling them temporary transfers. 

28 minutes ago, Sniper said:

What about main course ?

Archived