IGNORED

Magnússon Starts For Iceland

BS10 RED

25 minutes ago, mikep said:

I bet LJ is really proud that one of his players has just played 90 minutes against Argentina in the World Cup.  Reckon he will be on the phone to Mags right now congratulating him. :clap:

Probably heard his phone ringing, looked at the caller ID, and thought "**** that"

• Admin
1 hour ago, mikep said:

I bet LJ is really proud that one of his players has just played 90 minutes against Argentina in the World Cup.  Reckon he will be on the phone to Mags right now congratulating him. :clap:

Shame he's not our player anymore 

Having seen the penalty incident I think it’s extremely harsh on Mags, if it went to VAR I don’t think they’d of gave it.

As for Tomlin he’s just proving to everyone what a w4nker he is whether it’s ‘bantz’ or not.

6 hours ago, downendcity said:

A graph showing how Magnússon's transfer value fluctuated during the game today.

graph.jpg

A quick post script.

I included a graph to show that as Mags did well or made a "mistake" opinions on here changed accordingly.

It wasn't intended to mean that the slump at the end reflected his value dropping off a cliff - that just happened to be he graph I found on the internet.

He's a weak link and has been pretty much since he got here. Had a few games where he shows signs of improving but then goes back to having a horrible mistake in him. No problem with us letting him go. But it is a worry that LJ has signed so many players like Hörður that just haven't worked out (Gustav, Eliasson, even Pisano was looking terrible come the end of the season, Tomlin, Leko, Kent, Diony, O'Neil, Lucic, Ekstrand and probably more I've forgotten).

Argentina were a shambles in qualifying so doesn't surprise me to see they still haven't got it together yet.

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

He's a weak link and has been pretty much since he got here. Had a few games where he shows signs of improving but then goes back to having a horrible mistake in him. No problem with us letting him go. But it is a worry that LJ has signed so many players like Hörður that just haven't worked out (Gustav, Eliasson, even Pisano was looking terrible come the end of the season, Tomlin, Leko, Kent, Diony, O'Neil, Lucic, Ekstrand and probably more I've forgotten).

Argentina were a shambles in qualifying so doesn't surprise me to see they still haven't got it together yet.

Are we really the sort of club that should be shipping out international footballers, one who's just done a pretty decent job against some of the best players in the world. 

Will probably end up replacing him with a 18 year old from the academy or a free signing from Peterborough. 

Maybe we should just coach all these flops better, or get a better coach 

26 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Are we really the sort of club that should be shipping out international footballers, one who's just done a pretty decent job against some of the best players in the world. 

Will probably end up replacing him with a 18 year old from the academy or a free signing from Peterborough. 

Maybe we should just coach all these flops better, or get a better coach 

Remember when David Healy scored a hat-trick against Spain? These are one-off games, five-off at a maximum for a team like Iceland. I'd be hiding behind the sofa if Magnússon had to play against players half as good as Messi every week for a season.

ethanfeltham1@leetomlin10 you was on loan to forest u ****

kieran_foster14@leetomlin10 you were out on loan ardiff don't need you

jakemanning46@leetomlin10 you got bombed to forest, pecker.

lukesteele_pao - heaps of laugh emojis (not allowed on here apparently....)

luke_ayling2@leetomlin10 can’t believe I’m friends with these guys

leetomlin10@luke_ayling2  don’t say that you will get stick from Bristol fans

danavent_@leetomlin10 nah we like Ayling you’re just a fat lazy bastard

baileywright6LONGNECKS!

hknapp1@leetomlin10 your a joke

conorravo@leetomlin10 retire at 29 and spend rest of your days sniffing bistro gravy granules and shoving sausage rolls up ya ass ya weirdo

hordurmagnusson - LOVE IT

ig.jay97@hordurmagnusson ily

dan.nutting@hordurmagnusson you played well

Even Luke Steele is laughing at Tomlin. The fat git must have fallen out with every single city player. Wright,Ayling and Little pile on too..

Is Kory_  Our Smithy? I know its spelt Korey, but would fit as well.

Tomlin must be winning "the most disliked ex- City Player" by a mile!

Iceland showed again they are no joke. Mags doing well and I think its a pitty that he will leave. Think he would have played lb if, when Bryan leaves. Hörður makes his faults but think he is good enough to be in the starting 11 Bristol City. Iceland one point, Denmark won. Sweden plays tomorrow. Of the scandinavians teams I rate Denmark first then Iceland and Sweden. We dont have so good players but as teams we get stronger together. We know that we are not so good as the other teams therefore we have to fight and run for every ball. That is one of the things that is so beautiful with football, Sweden won vs Italy, Iceland draw vs Argentina yesterday, well deserved. Enjoy the tournament and good luck to your team. Anyway, Always COYR!!!

Archived