IGNORED

Purple and lime remains

citywest30

4 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

It was tweeted 31st May

Yep, day before the new sponsor came out.

FWIW I don't think the robin will be back on the official shirts, but instead will be just be on other certain bits of club merchandise. That jacket Marley Watkins had on was a beaut. 

3 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

FWIW I don't think the robin will be back on the official shirts, but instead will be just be on other certain bits of club merchandise. That jacket Marley Watkins had on was a beaut. 

Will be on the away kit(black one)

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Agreed, can see all training wear and casual stuff for fans to buy having the robin. Our official kits will have the crest.

53 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

No logic to that. Third kit would never be required with a combination of red and purple kits. 

Doesn't really come into it any more. How often do you se teams change when it's not needed? It can be a sponsors thing or just to give more options for fans to buy, even if it's worn only once or even just in the cups.

There would have to be some serious improvements to how the club shop is stocked if there are going to be three kits. Always lovely staff in there but there always seems to be an disproportionate amount of rugby and basketball stuff. Had some Canadian friends visit for the Wolves game who were prepared to buy loads of souvenirs yet ended up with little to nothing since the stock was so poor. Not surprised if there were many more stories like this. 

6 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

There would have to be some serious improvements to how the club shop is stocked if there are going to be three kits. Always lovely staff in there but there always seems to be an disproportionate amount of rugby and basketball stuff. Had some Canadian friends visit for the Wolves game who were prepared to buy loads of souvenirs yet ended up with little to nothing since the stock was so poor. Not surprised if there were many more stories like this. 

Is it too much to ask when a football game is on the kit for the other sports BS sponsor is kept at minimal stock level to make more football kit available for football fans and vice versa for their games.

It must only be a question of wheeling in and out a  few clothes rails from the stockroom or somewhere secure to enable more stick to be available and therefore take more money? 

On 18/06/2018 at 07:55, RedAlexD said:

That’s 3 kits for next season then! 

Yeah but how many times will we wear the away kit:facepalm:

I swear last season, we wore P&L like only seven times out of the 50+ games we were in.. if you are home (WEAR THE HOME KIT) if you are away (WEAR THE AWAY KIT, unless opposition are wearing your away colours then I'd understand). You spend £45+ on a shirt that hardly gets used!

• Admin
2 hours ago, WhenHarryMetAlli said:

Just realized if this is out of coincidence that we have 3 kits this year is because of Stoke, I remember wearing our away kit (white) in the promotion season at Cheltenham, that was a little eyesore for some of the players. Pray all three make FIFA 19!:fingerscrossed::chant6ez:

Remember how we brought out a special third kit for our trip to Stoke many years ago (ironically was purple and lime) then played them at Wembley and brought out a 4th kit too !!

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Remember how we brought out a special third kit for our trip to Stoke many years ago (ironically was purple and lime) then played them at Wembley and brought out a 4th kit too !!

I remember once having four kits in one season before.. couldn't remember when though but either way we owe Stoke a lot for another purple&lime shirt, although I would love to see lime take the front to shake things up a bit.

4 hours ago, phantom said:

I remember playing way at the Boleyn in a totally lime green kit, man that was a shocker! 

Archived