IGNORED

best street/road/mews displaying the England flags in Bristol aerial

Not sure of name of road but if you are in hengrove along Walsh Avenue and turn off to snake your way to Asda Whitchurch there is a few houses chipped in for some flags and bunting - looks good - will try and get a picture if I head that way.

Overall - everywhere is disappointing!!

Got half a dozen to hang out of the windows of my highrise flat again later :englandflag:

(always do for big England tournaments).

There used to be a few flats around here that displayed them, but in recent years most of the locals have moved out, replaced by people with no interest in English football.. I'm almost the last man standing around here now still doing it.

Actually think I'll just put four flags up this time, it gets a bit dark in here when they're all up, (it's not usually for too long though before I have to rip 'em down again! :facepalm:)

Here's to having a good one this time! …. We Always Believe! :sad26: 

Come On You Brits... :englandflag:  :englandsmile4wf: :englandflag:   

6 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Stupid reply. I'm saying I haven't seen any !

3 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

Why stupid, seen loads of cars with flags on,that's why I stated open your eyes,

Yeh but Slartibartfast is saying he hasn’t seen any - unless you’re walking or driving down the same streets why is it so strange to you that Slarti hasn’t seen any? If he is in areas where no flags are flying how will opening eyes help?! I haven’t seen any cars with flags on either......but my eyes are open 

Archived