IGNORED

Ashton Gate for the England match tonight

AlbertAdomah

1 hour ago, AlbertAdomah said:

Who’s coming ashton gate tonight? 

Cannot wait to get down there and gets some chants going tonight! Let’s create an atmosphere tonight and get behind the 3 lions!

I was there for the Euros and can say it is well worth it

Footballs coming home

When are you coming home Albert?

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Written like a true Bristol sport employee, was this following another email sent around asking staff to promote this? 

looking at his post history I think it's safe to say he isn't a bristol sport employee,

and by all accounts the world cup village is quite good so would it really matter if he was, its money into the club

1 hour ago, AlbertAdomah said:

Cannot wait to get down there and gets some chants going tonight! Let’s create an atmosphere tonight and get behind the 3 lions!

Footballs coming home

Wales game was good - I'll give you that.  The Iceland game was absolutely terrible though.  People chucking beer around when we lost.  Horrible, nasty atmosphere.  Some utter bellends there.

33 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Wales game was good - I'll give you that.  The Iceland game was absolutely terrible though.  People chucking beer around when we lost.  Horrible, nasty atmosphere.  Some utter bellends there.

They were chucking beer around when we beat the Welsh!

Horrible, nasty atmospheres after a poor result seems to be the standard reaction where there is a large gathering...........it's an 'England' trait rather than anything specific to fans village at the gate 

1 minute ago, RedRaw said:

They were chucking beer around when we beat the Welsh!

Horrible, nasty atmospheres after a poor result seems to be the standard reaction where there is a large gathering...........it's an 'England' trait rather than anything specific to fans village at the gate 

Yep main reason I stay away from town these days.

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

4 of us going, looking forward to it. Hope there's enough space for all that want to go.

Don't imagine there will be a lack of space outside, might be a bigger task getting in the sports bar, but who knows. It's a school night and with a 7pm kick off, I don't imagine many will be making a day of it.

2 hours ago, The Bard said:

Wales game was phenomenal, what an atmosphere. But yes, Iceland got nasty and I even remember a fight near the end with bouncers involved.

Will be going tonight though. Hopefully sit outside weather depending.

Does anyone know if we get Season Ticket discount on food and drink?

25 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

What's with all the dad jokes recently James? You've got another 20 years or so before you need to be making them on this forum!

I've always made crap jokes from time to time.

Been quite busy lately but also very bored so maybe that.

On the other hand I'm at a good point with my social anxiety at the moment (in that it's not affecting me as much as normal) and I'd make these types of jokes when messing around with friends, and it could have lead to me doing it more on here.

Honestly hadn't noticed I was doing it (any more than normal anyway)

34 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I've always made crap jokes from time to time.

Been quite busy lately but also very bored so maybe that.

On the other hand I'm at a good point with my social anxiety at the moment (in that it's not affecting me as much as normal) and I'd make these types of jokes when messing around with friends, and it could have lead to me doing it more on here.

Honestly hadn't noticed I was doing it (any more than normal anyway)

That's good to hear. Very pleased to hear that!

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Not really family friendly.

First reply on the Facebook page ‘is this the lot that take 400 to Derby’ - they really are a sad bunch of ****

On 18/06/2018 at 10:53, AlbertAdomah said:

Footballs coming home

You'll be by yourself, it's this afternoon 1pm

On 24/06/2018 at 07:42, Carey 6 said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO 

for the Belgium game, is there a plan for the concourse to be open like it was for the euros? 

Everyone I’ve asked has said they’re going to the gate for that one & for the Tunisia game I heard the sports bar ended up not allowing any more in. 

Hi @Carey 6

I have spoke to the team at Ashton Gate who put these events on and they have told me that for Thursday there will be more bars installed outside. The South Stand concourse will also be open for fans to go to the toilet. 

Matt 

54 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @Carey 6

I have spoke to the team at Ashton Gate who put these events on and they have told me that for Thursday there will be more bars installed outside. The South Stand concourse will also be open for fans to go to the toilet. 

Matt 

Hello Matt, can you tell the powers that be to protect the Atyeo statue this time!

Archived