IGNORED

Tunisia v England Match Thread (Merged)

reddogkev

Come on, we can't have the England games disappearing down the back of the world cup thread.

Tunisia won't make this an easy match, and it probably won't be an entertaining game to watch, but I expect England to win 2-0 again - like 1998 - only this time with a lovely Kane double.

Before we've kicked a ball, I'm tipping England to reach the Semi-finals.

COME ON ENGLAND, UNLEASH THE 3 LIONS!!!

I reckon it will be one each. Tunisia to go in front on about 5 minutes which will completely pee on the atmosphere in the local. England to get an equaliser off somebody's arse on 89 minutes. Real butt clenching stuff.

I've always been an optimistic "It's coming home" England fan until the Euros in 2016. No pride or passion and the diabolical performance against Iceland topped off a dreadful tournament. Since then I've vowed never to get excited again.

Based on that, I'm going for a dire nil nil draw.

But I really do hope I'm proved wrong......

I'll settle for a scrappy 1-0 win
Tournament looks as wide open as any I can remember in a long time, imagine if we win 4-0 tonight. Some of our lot are going to be unbearable! Get in, get it done, then don't **** up against Panama. Not overly keen on Belgium, we can beat them. Then it's pot luck, moment of magic, a slip - who knows

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Come on, we can't have the England games disappearing down the back of the world cup thread.

Tunisia won't make this an easy match, and it probably won't be an entertaining game to watch, but I expect England to win 2-0 again - like 1998 - only this time with a lovely Kane double.

Before we've kicked a ball, I'm tipping England to reach the Semi-finals.

COME ON ENGLAND, UNLEASH THE 3 LIONS!!!

You said we’d definitly make the play offs . You’ve doomed us already :laughcont:

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

No rambling introduction, you might have been on holiday in one or both places, you might not.

England to win by two goals.

let's be the England that we all hope, and not the one everybody is expecting and make us proud.

Cough, Cough, I had the original!  At least we've both predicted the same score.  Are you going for a saucy Kane Double?

53 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

No rambling introduction, you might have been on holiday in one or both places, you might not.

England to win by two goals.

1 minute ago, reddogkev said:

Cough, Cough, I had the original!  At least we've both predicted the same score.  Are you going for a saucy Kane Double?

You already had a double?

Archived