IGNORED

do you have the largest football shirt collection?

I collect City shirts. It’s not a huge collection, but pretty much all are notable of sentimental, nostalgic or rarity value.

My most recent addition is Andy Coles actual playing shirt from the season he joined, signed by the great man himself.

I’m always on the look out for additions if anybody has anything they want to sell.

:)

2 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

I think you’ll find Lee Tomlin has a collection of the largest football shirts.

Watching the Belgium game, I was thinking that Lukaku must have the largest shorts.... (from the rear view before anyone thinks I am making a racial stereotype. :) ) 

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Watching the Belgium game, I was thinking that Lukaku must have the largest shorts.... (from the rear view before anyone thinks I am making a racial stereotype. :) ) 

Trevor Morgan had huge shorts and they were meant to be tight!  Enough material to cover a Tent at the Mem. 

21 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Are you saying that all black people have big bums? That’s a bit racist.

25 minutes ago, city1983 said:

Are you saying that all black people have big bums? That’s a bit racist.

Had PSR not inserted the bracketed remark would you have asked the same question?

To me this is an example of, PSR, being 'politically correct' only for it to be called out. Not a criticism of you but of society for enticing PSR to enter the unnecessary bracketed caveat.

"Lukaku has a fat arse, i am amazed he is so fast" probably would have been sufficient.

I have loads of City Shirts inc rare ones from about 1978 onward until about 2000 when I stopped - but they just sit in a drawer and if they had any value was sadly thinking of selling them (I cannot donate them to a Charity - it just feels wrong)!

Archived