IGNORED

FAO Maggie Lansdown

JasonM88

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

He probably tried to be funny on Twitter or something, he's not allowed a sense of humour because he's a suit.

fine line between having a sense of humour, being genuinely funny and simply mugging off your own fans (or customers?) on twitter.

I understand humour is subjective, but one gets the impression that it would be best for all concerned if JL were to stay off twitter for a bit.

9 minutes ago, devoncider said:

fine line between having a sense of humour, being genuinely funny and simply mugging off your own fans (or customers?) on twitter.

I understand humour is subjective, but one gets the impression that it would be best for all concerned if JL were to stay off twitter for a bit.

Or maybe people should simply stop harassing him with their inane complaints all the time....

Just now, phantom said:

It has been common knowledge that the kits are not being launched until Thursday - WHY are people so obsessed with it all !?!?!

How about we start messaging the FA etc demanding we get the fixtures early?

Oooh good idea!! let's get JL to tweet - #announcefixtures

So generalising a bit but people complain our board are faceless suits who do nothing but money making etc, Jon Lansdown is then light hearted and has a joke on his personal twitter account and people complain he's a disgrace. 

47 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

:handbags:

5DF61924-9F5A-4F62-9D6A-2B7832BB82F8.png

This one reminds me of some of the excellent stuff James Blunt comes up with on his Twitter feed

@katy_nicolson: Can we all take a moment and remember just how terrible James Blunt was

NO NEED. I HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING SOON. "Verified account @JamesBlunt"

1 hour ago, phantom said:

It has been common knowledge that the kits are not being launched until Thursday - WHY are people so obsessed with it all !?!?!

How about we start messaging the FA etc demanding we get the fixtures early?

Common Knowledge according to whom. In case you weren’t aware common knowledge means that most people are aware. In this case very few people are aware, as has been evident from this summer commotion. 

Archived