IGNORED

Reward scheme 2018/19 announced

phantom

10 minutes ago, Aipearcey said:

Now watch the price of replica shirts go up to £50

Quite probably, but then they’ve give season ticket holders an automatic tenner against them. Plus £4 “loyalty reward” on the balance.

Seems a decent scheme, if a little bit unnecessarily over complicated. 

5 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Is it only me that thinks that is ridiculously complicated? Or has it just been a long day? COYR 

Your not alone... 

Not really sure what the £10 does? Can we add on to it as time passes? What can we spend it on? 

Good to see the food and drink discounts still there but bit confused about the rest of it

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Me too....but it’s gone down from 15% discount to 10% ?

Shame we’ve lost the 5% and the rewards can’t be used on food and drink but I understand why they are looking to encourage store sales.

Fairly straightforward- like a boots card or any reward card.

Discount In drinkers etc of 10% with S/T.

Buy merchandise and you get credit so but a scarf for a tenner and you earn basically £1 credit.

Buy a training top for say £20 and you can use any credit including the free tenner pre-loaded towards the cost and presumably get credit on any difference paid.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Fairly straightforward- like a boots card or any reward card.

Discount In drinkers etc of 10% with S/T.

Buy merchandise and you get credit so but a scarf for a tenner and you earn basically £1 credit.

Buy a training top for say £20 and you can use any credit including the free tenner pre-loaded towards the cost and presumably get credit on any difference paid.

Except I didn't have to pay £500 for a Boots card!

So unless I'm wrong.... The concession discount has been reduced and if I buy the cup tickets (assuming we are at home) I can make saving against merchandise I would never buy because I have already comitted my shirt spend on the England shirt because it has taken the club a month to reveal nothing?

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO have I missed anything?

No reference to priority tickets, free rugby games or anything else useful.

2 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Is it only me that thinks that is ridiculously complicated? Or has it just been a long day? COYR 

Simples.

Basically, you buy 50 tickets @2% credit each = 100% ownership of the Club. 

Step aside Jon. Tomorrow I’ll release pictures of all 3 kits and announce Albert.

17 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So unless I'm wrong.... The concession discount has been reduced and if I buy the cup tickets (assuming we are at home) I can make saving against merchandise I would never buy because I have already comitted my shirt spend on the England shirt because it has taken the club a month to reveal nothing?

Yep, I’m pretty underwhelmed too....I’m not a merchandise person anymore....have bought zillions of replica shirts, shorts, scarves etc etc over the years, but not for me anymore...so for me this reward scheme has simply reduced my discount on beer from 15% to 10% - I was wondering why it wasn’t announced before the club took my money for a season ticket once again...as I said underwhelmed...

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, I’m pretty underwhelmed too....I’m not a merchandise person anymore....have bought zillions of replica shirts, shorts, scarves etc etc over the years, but not for me anymore...so for me this reward scheme has simply reduced my discount on beer from 15% to 10% - I was wondering why it wasn’t announced before the club took my money for a season ticket once again...as I said underwhelmed...

It just reaffirms my view that the club don't value or want my additional spend. Happy to use a pub rather than the concourse and happy to dine elsewhere.

Dare say others won't care, but I can vote with my wallet.

33 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hi @Bristol Rob

This was an update about the new rewards scheme, These benefits still apply for ST holders for next season;

•   Away and cup ticketing priority

•   £5 discount on CATS travel

•  10 per cent discount on concourses, coffee shop, sports bar

•   Mates Rates – Bring two guests for £10 each*

•  Premiership Rugby – Free ticket to watch a Bristol Bears home game*

*Game to be chosen by club

Matt

1 minute ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @Bristol Rob

This was an update about the new rewards scheme, These benefits still apply for ST holders for next season;

•   Away and cup ticketing priority

•   £5 discount on CATS travel

•  10 per cent discount on concourses, coffee shop, sports bar

•   Mates Rates – Bring two guests for £10 each*

•  Premiership Rugby – Free ticket to watch a Bristol Bears home game*

*Game to be chosen by club

Matt

Thanks for the reply Matt.

Seems a bit shit. (The discount, not your reply)

5 minutes ago, SimonL said:

Just means I'll be drinking in the local pubs rather than in the ground as I did last few years 

Really? I don't know how much a pint is at AG but I'm guessing £4.50? So the 5% difference in drinks would mean it being 22.5p more expensive per pint, probably means what £10-£15 more over the course of a season depending how many pints you have at the ground, bit fickle of a reason to change a routine you've had for years given you still get 10% off. 

Archived