IGNORED

One day away - Championship Fixtures.

WestMidsRed

5 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

I always watch out for first home game the xmas fixtures and Tuesday night games especially ones I can tie in with work.

Leeds first game at home would be a cracker

Would be. But our season wouldn’t start at 3pm on the Saturday if it is them!

48 minutes ago, Robbored said:

First home game, Boxing Day and NY are the first fixtures I look for. 

Dont really mind who the opposition is.

Always snaked by the same person. Even if it’s a sensible comment. What did you do?!

56 minutes ago, WestMidsRed said:

Just a day away from finding out.. anyone got a specific team they want to play for the first game? If it's away, Stoke. Or at home, something "simple" possibly Rotherham. 

Simple? If only. 
I hate playing promoted sides first up, full of confidence , often carry good form into the beginning of the next season. However much I'd like a good day out too, Villa away? I'd love a win , any win against anyone home or away. 
We were home first and last games last year, not sure if they take that into account . 
One thing I'm sure, we will be home Boxing Day. Every year we have Christmas with the Mrs family. 2 years ago for the first time we were in Bristol, City were away. Last year we were in Essex , City were home. This year we are due to be in Essex again, got to be home init.

9 minutes ago, Redbo said:

Always snaked by the same person. Even if it’s a sensible comment. What did you do?!

No idea Red. 

Tetbury Massive seems to have some kind of grudge against me but it's his own issue not mine. I did suggest that he put me on ignore but he's seemingly unable to do so............:dunno:

40 minutes ago, ooRya said:

I know this is mentioned every year, but as the balloon fiesta is 9th - 12th August, I assume it's most likely we will be home first game of the season?

I’ve got tickets to a concert that day, so that is what will ensure that we are home first game..! 

• Admin
45 minutes ago, ooRya said:

I know this is mentioned every year, but as the balloon fiesta is 9th - 12th August, I assume it's most likely we will be home first game of the season?

No idea what you wrote @ooRya can look away from your avatar   <--------

1 hour ago, Super said:

Think I still have a second half of last season hangover and really don't care at the moment!

I was thinking it won't matter who the fixtures are against after Christmas ...

L

L

L

L

L

L

2 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I only snake you as they don't have a Wa**er emoji....... :thumbsup:

Thing is MT every bloke in his life is/has been a maturbator during their lives. It's not exactly a hurtful insult.

You really must try to be more original 

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Thing is MT every bloke in his life is/has been a maturbator during their lives. It's not exactly a hurtful insult.

You really must try to be more original 

Very true, but Darrell Clarke takes liberties with the boundaries on that. 

Im probably in the minority here but I really dont care who we play first, 4th, 32nd or last. Play each team twice and that's it for me. I can see why people get excited about it but not me. Might just because Denmark v Australia is on and cant think of anything else :P

We'll get Forest/Preston away first. Our first home game will be against Bolton I would say. Boxing day away.

Day before New Year's Eve, we'll get Middlesbrough (away) with the New Year's Day home against Rotherham (for the first time in six years!) with an away fixture last game of the season.

47 minutes ago, WhenHarryMetAlli said:

We'll get Forest/Preston away first. Our first home game will be against Bolton I would say. Boxing day away.

Day before New Year's Eve, we'll get Middlesbrough (away) with the New Year's Day home against Rotherham (for the first time in six years!) with an away fixture last game of the season.

Preston will be a Tuesday, end of Feb/early March as usual....

Archived