IGNORED

Club Launches a New Club App. Kit to be unveiled via app

A few years ago, while still in a job, I believed that for a more elderly person, that I was reasonably IT literate. 

But in the last few years, I feel like a dinosaur who has returned to earth and do not have the faintest clue about the language and use of most computer and phone technology. 

Do I need this app to access the club's websites or do I just carry on using bcfc.com? Grateful for any advice but keep it simple please. 

2 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

A few years ago, while still in a job, I believed that for a more elderly person, that I was reasonably IT literate. 

But in the last few years, I feel like a dinosaur who has returned to earth and do not have the faintest clue about the language and use of most computer and phone technology. 

Do I need this app to access the club's websites or do I just carry on using bcfc.com? Grateful for any advice but keep it simple please. 

If you have a iPhone for example. Go to the Apple App Store. Search Bristol City app . Download . Then follow directions on app

1 minute ago, cidered abroad said:

You can carry on using BCFC.com

The “social” feed part of the app has separate tabs for each of the media channels (Facebook, Twitter, bcfc.com) but it’s the same content.

In order to drive people to the app, it’s likely news will be posted there first but the other channels will be updated as prior

3 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

I know what you mean. Back in the eighties I was the first bloke at work with a PC, a whizz on spreadsheets etc but it has all gone backwards from there!

5 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

You can carry on using BCFC.com

Another bunch of Birmingham City fans getting lost on line. :disapointed2se:

12 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

If you have a iPhone for example. Go to the Apple App Store. Search Bristol City app . Download . Then follow directions on app

Thanks but the question was not how to download it but do I need to download. Others have said no, I can carry on using bcfc.co.uk. I'll stick with that. 

11 hours ago, Wilksi said:

Looks shit on the iPhone X. Could of optimised it.

They have to infact. Apple insit that all iPhone apps submitted from April are optimised for iPhone X.

Hope someone doesnt complain to Apple and it ends up getting pulled...

That'll be your own fault for buying a product from Apple...you get everything you deserve! :P

See the light and leave the flock behind!

Really impressed with the app.  Very smooth indeed.  Many apps are still quite clunky and laggy but this one, including loading video content is very impressive indeed.

The app won't replace tickets as you'd have an issue with kids etc, but certainly there would be an opportunity to load the tickets if so desired eventually, I'd imagine.

2 hours ago, phantom said:

One thing it looks like information is being released via the app before appearing on the official site which seems odd

Robbored will never believe it then.

Archived