IGNORED

Lee Tomlin

alexukhc

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm starting to realise that I am getting old as I don't have a clue what this thread is about 

I'd presume Twitface, but can't be doing with that crap, so it is a presumption.

Personally I was expecting a post to say he's left Cardiff permanently and is now going to somewhere like Derby. Only a matter of time though (Leaving Cardiff - not signing for Derby).

1 minute ago, phantom said:

I'm starting to realise that I am getting old as I don't have a clue what this thread is about 

Glad I’m not the only one, when I read it a few hours ago I had no idea what was going on & I still haven’t now! Maybe if I get an early night & read it tomorrow it will all be clear, on the other hand maybe not

2 minutes ago, Toffee dog said:

Glad I’m not the only one, when I read it a few hours ago I had no idea what was going on & I still haven’t now! Maybe if I get an early night & read it tomorrow it will all be clear, on the other hand maybe not

I get the impression that these are the sort of people who have never owned a fountain pen.

20 minutes ago, Toffee dog said:

Down a bottle of vodka and it might begin to make some sense.   :blink:

I've noticed Tomlin often chips in with pithy comments on Instagram, towards both players and fans. It's very easy to read too much into this sort of thing, but the way he interacts on there definitely supports the evidence that he's not a particularly nice piece of work.

Almost all his replies are insults which he passes off as 'banter'. He often refers to his promotion bonus or how much he's paid etc. Based on how he interacts online, and all the other rumours we know about, I definitely wouldn't want him anywhere near the club if I was a manager. I get the impression he'd be absolutely cancerous if he didn't like the manager or things weren't going well.. an incredibly challenging person to manage.

Very talented footballer though, Premier League ability in my opinion. Would've been playing there if he had a better attitude. 

8 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

The most startling thing is that Lee Tomlin has a promotion medal. 

My mate fought in Afghanistan but I'm still waiting for my VC.

Was wondering about that also. Lets reflect again on what he said, words to the effect:  'i snort bisto granules off my promotion medal' . Can any stat chaps explain to me what he contributed to Cardiff's promotion other than getting the hell away from the club to enable them to concentrate on playing football and not having to put up with this childish crap.. oh of course; that is why he feels the need to tell people he got a medal. I thought he was a bit dim but this takes it to a new level of childishness.

Archived