IGNORED

Lee Tomlin

alexukhc

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`d love it if they signed him, it would just push them over that last cliff into financial oblivion.

I could see him ending up back at Posh before too much longer though.

I dont know about returning to Posh, I have always respected their scouting system immensely and I just cant see them wanting a known bad influence damaging their chances.

Lets just cross our fingers for the sags.

2 minutes ago, SimonR said:

I dont know about returning to Posh, I have always respected their scouting system immensely and I just cant see them wanting a known bad influence damaging their chances.

Lets just cross our fingers for the sags.

I think they did enquire about taking him on loan from Cardiff back in January but couldn`t afford it. With Fry & MacAntony still there they ought to know what they`d be getting I guess.

Just now, Redandwhitescarf said:

Think it was also a signing to appease the fans. Did well on loan and then the fans were all clamouring to have him signed permenatly 

It was difficult for the club I think. If we hadn`t signed him at the time it would have all been `lack of ambition` `can`t attract big name players` `LJ can`t cope with big egos` and all the other bollocks that come out when things like that happen. For the record, I was in favour of signing him and am happy to admit I was wrong.

If he had have knuckled down and acted professionally we would have been saying what a good bit of business but it wasn`t to be and at least we got rid at the earliest opportunity. He isn`t the first and he won`t be the last.

36 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It was difficult for the club I think. If we hadn`t signed him at the time it would have all been `lack of ambition` `can`t attract big name players` `LJ can`t cope with big egos` and all the other bollocks that come out when things like that happen. For the record, I was in favour of signing him and am happy to admit I was wrong.

If he had have knuckled down and acted professionally we would have been saying what a good bit of business but it wasn`t to be and at least we got rid at the earliest opportunity. He isn`t the first and he won`t be the last.

I too was pleased when he signed, although could’ve done without the twitter stuff which was childish on both sides.  But from that pre-season video onwards, I feared the worse.

Archived