IGNORED

Beanhead's Blog

Lympsham Red

Just now, Ian M said:

Who recorded the game on Mo day to investigate this simultaneous Stones fouls claim. Seems fishy. 

If you ask me it just sounds like FIFA trying to save face in what in my opinion was an obvious failure on the part of the VAR team.

38 minutes ago, Clarky89 said:

Haha. 

But seriously, look at what's happening around the Kane incident and our boys are giving it out first. Particularly Stones for the first one.  

No, they aren't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44523777

Watch it yourself.

Laughable to suggest Stones does anything wrong on the first one, there's no contact with him whatsoever.

VAR failed, don't make excuses for it.

6 hours ago, Coxy27 said:

No, they aren't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44523777

Watch it yourself.

Laughable to suggest Stones does anything wrong on the first one, there's no contact with him whatsoever.

VAR failed, don't make excuses for it.

Haha. Brilliant. I don't know if you're serious.

The view of that doesn't even have Stones in the picture. Conveniently it's that same angle the English press keepmusing! 

12 minutes ago, Clarky89 said:

Haha. Brilliant. I don't know if you're serious.

The view of that doesn't even have Stones in the picture. Conveniently it's that same angle the English press keepmusing! 

Yes... It does.

Watch from 1:36 to 1:46 in the video. That's the first penalty shout from that freekick. It ends with Stones (who by the way is fully in shot for the full 10 seconds) missing a chance.

They then replay some close ups of Kane, which of course don't show Stones, they're close up replays of the Kane incident. You can however, see that Stones does nothing at all, during the period 1:36 to 1:46.

34 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Yes... It does.

Watch from 1:36 to 1:46 in the video. That's the first penalty shout from that freekick. It ends with Stones (who by the way is fully in shot for the full 10 seconds) missing a chance.

They then replay some close ups of Kane, which of course don't show Stones, they're close up replays of the Kane incident. You can however, see that Stones does nothing at all, during the period 1:36 to 1:46.

You literally see him give the guy a push! 

Im really not sure if you're serious. It happens before Kane is then fouled. 

5 minutes ago, Clarky89 said:

So bring it back and call for a foul? Could VAR do that? Surely it's failed also if Stones has impeded him?

10 minutes ago, Clarky89 said:

Game of opinions I suppose, and you're entitled to yours.

Seems like you're on your own on this one though, even the fella Stones supposedly fouls isn't complaining at all :laughcont:

42 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Game of opinions I suppose, and you're entitled to yours.

Seems like you're on your own on this one though, even the fella Stones supposedly fouls isn't complaining at all :laughcont:

Not at all. Everyone I've spoken to except you has said the same. We said the same in the pub during the game. 

Im really confused though, the guy Stones fouls is literally waving and complaining at the referee after he's shoved. I'm not even sure we're talking about the same incident. 

10 minutes ago, Clarky89 said:

I'm not even sure we're talking about the same incident. 

Does the incident you're referring to take place between 1:36 and 1:46 in the highlights in the link I posted above?

I thought it was pretty clear what incident we were discussing, but perhaps not (the rugby tackle on Kane in the first half at 1-1).

36 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Does the incident you're referring to take place between 1:36 and 1:46 in the highlights in the link I posted above?

I thought it was pretty clear what incident we were discussing, but perhaps not (the rugby tackle on Kane in the first half at 1-1).

Yup, that one. Really bizarre that you can't see the foul. 

Archived