IGNORED

New Kit - Here!

Silvio Dante

Think the banding should have continued to the sleeves, it just stops so looks like someone has just slapped a black panel on the shirt.

I would think the home shirt is a red /white version of this.

Not our best kit, but not the worst either. 

5 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

purple and lime to be 3rd shirt.  to be worn at Brentford?  anyone think of another time,Middlesbrough maybe.

Remember, the last time the away kit was white and black with the third purple and lime we barely wore the white as the players thought the purple was lucky, so it became the de facto change kit.

Another season like that would do me!

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

Remember, the last time the away kit was white and black with the third purple and lime we barely wore the white as the players thought the purple was lucky, so it became the de facto change kit.

Another season like that would do me!

I heard it was because Scotty didn’t want to seperate whites and have to do mutiple washes.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

It's all a bit Fulham.

Didn’t do them any harm :laughcont:

Regarding the badge, someone told me clubs can have two different badges if they get special permission from the FA if they are celebrating an anniversary of something. Not sure if we fit into this but we could still have the creat and the robin this season

4 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Looking at his Instagram Flint is still on holiday

They all are, the kit was here weeks ago and probably photographed before they left for their summer breaks.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Regarding the badge, someone told me clubs can have two different badges if they get special permission from the FA if they are celebrating an anniversary of something. Not sure if we fit into this but we could still have the creat and the robin this season

We will be celebrating the 18th anniversary of the Gas being above us. Would that count?

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

Yes, I believe that’s the rules. And I believe this will bite us back on the arse like the hashtags did.

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

I guess that depends who that “someone” was..?

A club official, or someone down the pub..?

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

I thought only the home shirt was available as a freebie

Interestingly enough, the stated T&Cs for the rewards scheme don’t say it has to be a home shirt - just that it’s a replica shirt. Based on pure T&Cs, they have to give you the choice...

Archived