IGNORED

New Kit - Here!

Silvio Dante

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I guess that depends who that “someone” was..?

A club official, or someone down the pub..?

And I’ve just seen this from the ever reliable Bristol Post 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/can-you-two-club-badges-1693716

‘Special dispensation would need to be sought otherwise, and that could be given to cover such items such as a special centenary kit.’

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Interestingly enough, the stated T&Cs for the rewards scheme don’t say it has to be a home shirt - just that it’s a replica shirt. Based on pure T&Cs, they have to give you the choice...

It’s a credit to the value of a kids shirt, so they should be able to buy what they like with it. 

1 minute ago, Redcliffe1990 said:

£45 - 10% = £40.50 - £10 reward starting balance = £30.50

If correct, not bad 

I don't think you get a discount in the shop any more, the 10% goes back onto your balance to use against future purchases.

• Admin
29 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Available to pre order now.....ummm no it isn't.

@Rocky It states you can order from 9am

58 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

purple and lime to be 3rd shirt.  to be worn at Brentford?  anyone think of another time,Middlesbrough maybe.

57 minutes ago, RedM said:

Sheffield Utd

Stoke

45 minutes ago, Bristols finest said:

I personally love it

140A42E1-EC3E-49A5-9753-DE60646C4B4F.jpeg

BRISTOL POST:- And our understanding is that each club can only have one designated badge or emblem, and while this can be changed mid-season with approval, there can only ever be one in use.

Special dispensation would need to be sought otherwise, and that could be given to cover such items such as a special centenary kit

The 2nd sentence does not apply so, if the BP is right, then its the Robin on all 3 shirts.

33 minutes ago, RedM said:

And I’ve just seen this from the ever reliable Bristol Post 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/can-you-two-club-badges-1693716

‘Special dispensation would need to be sought otherwise, and that could be given to cover such items such as a special centenary kit.’

Hopefully the club have covered their backs this time (if indeed two badges are to be used). We’re going to look like prize plums if the FA tell us we can’t use it.

Yep, that’s ok.

I assume though that we won’t actually wear it in a match due to the badge being in conflict with FL regulations,

which makes it a bit of a nonsense of being a ‘replica kit’.

All a bit bizarre.

3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

BRISTOL POST:- And our understanding is that each club can only have one designated badge or emblem, and while this can be changed mid-season with approval, there can only ever be one in use.

Special dispensation would need to be sought otherwise, and that could be given to cover such items such as a special centenary kit

The 2nd sentence does not apply so, if the BP is right, then its the Robin on all 3 shirts.

The blurb says that the Robin badge is exclusive to the away shirt, jacket and some leisure wear. 

I hope they’ve looked in to this..! 

9 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

The write up on thr page says the Robin is exclusive to the away shirt and training wear.

The Post are wrong again.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So they haven’t shown the home or third yet presumably, but this must surely mean robin on all 3 and officially dumping the coat of arms?

Not going by the text on the away launch info. 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The blurb says that the Robin badge is exclusive to the away shirt, jacket and some leisure wear. 

I hope they’ve looked in to this..! 

I hope they have this covered but.
I wonder if it is just on this away shirt, in which case if there is a problem they can use the Purple/lime .
If the Purple/lime has the Robin and they don't have permission it could be that these will be for fans only and a quick trip to a seamstress to put the crests on could be in order.
It comes down to how many people are concerned with the kit and how many are football people who would have thought about such things.

Archived