IGNORED

New Kit - Here!

Silvio Dante

4 minutes ago, MC26 said:

I'm a fan of this, it's simple and the sponsor works pretty well with the design.

Pretty sure the club would have the relevant approval for the use of this badge after the whole hashtag saga. 

You’d hope so. Particularly given the amount of effort that’s gone into the hype. 

I’m not sure winning a paint pot trophy qualifies as a special celebratory event in most peoples eyes! 

16 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

BRISTOL POST:- And our understanding is that each club can only have one designated badge or emblem, and while this can be changed mid-season with approval, there can only ever be one in use.

Special dispensation would need to be sought otherwise, and that could be given to cover such items such as a special centenary kit

The 2nd sentence does not apply so, if the BP is right, then its the Robin on all 3 shirts.

Or the away kit never gets officially used hence the Purple and Lime kit.

4 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

You’d hope so. Particularly given the amount of effort that’s gone into the hype. 

I’m not sure winning a paint pot trophy qualifies as a special celebratory event in most peoples eyes! 

Actually shouldn't we have three stars on our kit for this? :whistle:

5 minutes ago, Robin TBW said:

Doubtful

20180621_084637.jpg

Now I know there is a lot of knocking about petty things, but this did bug me a little. Hints of the late 80's???
why not mention the spell in the top flight? We wore it at Arsenal , and our promotion season before. I know in the grand scheme of things it's minor, but it doesn't take a lot of effort to get these things right.

Nice touch on the kids kit rather than just removing the sponsor as a lot of clubs do

c92c7644fa58d8a62bdd4a0fae1e47b7.png

Honestly I think that's absolutely one of the smartest kits we've had in a long time. I wasn't initially sold on a return of the robin, but now I'm disappointed it's not on all kits and our official badge. Hopefully next year as I think the reaction to this will be overwhelmingly positive.

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Nice touch on the kids kit rather than just removing the sponsor as a lot of clubs do

Honestly I think that's absolutely one of the smartest kits we've had in a long time. I wasn't initially sold on a return of the robin, but now I'm disappointed it's not on all kits and our official badge. Hopefully next year as I think the reaction to this will be overwhelmingly positive.

Yep , simple idea but credit where it's due. 
I think the Robin really stands out against the black, looks really good.

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not a fan of that at all. Rather pay the extra £10 and get them a small adults size... Even if it would touch their ankles. 

Archived