IGNORED

New Kit - Here!

Silvio Dante

So I can’t login to the new shop with my BS details, so if I register for the shop how do they know it’s me and give me 10% bonus on my season ticket, why can’t we have have one login across all, I also had to create a new login for the App yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, chowie said:

So I can’t login to the new shop with my BS details, so if I register for the shop how do they know it’s me and give me 10% bonus on my season ticket, why can’t we have have one login across all, I also had to create a new login for the App yesterday. 

First world problems!! 

3 minutes ago, chowie said:

There will be a single login system later in the summer apparently...

"All supporters will need to register new accounts with the website, helping us to be fully compliant with new GDPR regulations. A new single SIGN-ON club account will be introduced later this summer allowing supporters to have just one login across the club’s various platforms: the main website, the official Bristol City app, BCTV, ticketing and the new online store and City Rewards."

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-launch-new-merchandise-website/

17 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

I don't think it will, Bristol City Council were going to charge us to use it, I thought that's why we've gone back to the robin

It’s not theirs to charge for.It belongs to the City and County of Bristol, not the City council.

12 minutes ago, SimonL said:

I think this is really nice touch for the family of the lad that tragically died in a car crash who campaigned to bring the Robin back. 

Knew him quite well and talked about bring back the Robin. Think he would look at it as being step forward but missing the point of involving fans. so much you can do with this stuff with fans and community if you really think about it and want to. 

33 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Tomlin returning perhaps? :)

Ladies kit about to be released ( photo attached) but there's been a bit of a delay as they have been trying to work out where  to put the robin.

It's also available in sizes up to 5XL.

ola.jpg

Now that is a set of twins

I dunno.  It doesn't really look like a City kit to me.  I like the robin but not sure about the black band and I really don't like the sponsor (though it's better than a lot of others: Visit Malaysia, etc).

Would be kind of hilarious if it turns out we're not allowed to use two different badges.

• Admin
33 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

I don't think it will, Bristol City Council were going to charge us to use it, I thought that's why we've gone back to the robin

14 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

It’s not theirs to charge for.It belongs to the City and County of Bristol, not the City council.

Correct @NOTBLUE,  hate to say that is a nonsense rumour that has been going around recently @ashton_fan

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Roe said:

I dunno.  It doesn't really look like a City kit to me.  I like the robin but not sure about the black band and I really don't like the sponsor (though it's better than a lot of others: Visit Malaysia, etc).

Would be kind of hilarious if it turns out we're not allowed to use two different badges.

#wewouldn'twouldwe

5 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Now that is a set of twins

Both called Rougier.

Don't know what the girl are called though! :)

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Correct @NOTBLUE,  hate to say that is a nonsense rumour that has been going around recently @ashton_fan

Need to get it confirmed on the OS or no one will believe it.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Didn't we announce the new home kit with Fammy's signing last year? Maybe we'll do the same this time.

No doubt JL is getting abuse as we speak on twitter from those desperate for the other two kits to be released

In the back of my mind I was thinking in the past we only released one kit at a time?

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

Tomlin returning perhaps? :)

Ladies kit about to be released ( photo attached) but there's been a bit of a delay as they have been trying to work out where  to put the robin.

It's also available in sizes up to 5XL.

ola.jpg

She looks familiar, somehow

Archived