IGNORED

Best throw in EVER !!

Spoons

Missed it last night but saw it on tv this morning, my understanding from what was said was that he messed the throw up and then was allowed to take a normal throw. Crazy antics throughout the game by the Iranians.

• Admin
1 hour ago, RedM said:

Missed it last night but saw it on tv this morning, my understanding from what was said was that he messed the throw up and then was allowed to take a normal throw. Crazy antics throughout the game by the Iranians.

the look on his team mates face after he made the run to get on the end of the original long throw is priceless

They are all fuming with the guy

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’d be furious if one of our players messed about like that at 1-0 down with 10 mins to go. 

Great at 3-0 up, but when losing..?!

It was in the 93rd minute, their last chance to get the ball into the box and he wasted about 30 seconds doing this :facepalm:

6 hours ago, nickolas said:

Greg Goodridge used to do this on occasions, does noone remember?!

Do you remember when Greg used to open that little gate in the advertising hoardings in the Dolman/Atyeo corner to get a longer run up for his throws? He had to stop doing it when some `look at me` linesman decided he was breaking some non-existent rule.

Archived