IGNORED

2018/19 Fixtures

phantom

Just now, cidered abroad said:

Horrible from Millwall away.

Let's be honest there's no such thing as an easy game in this league. Last season we took 4 points from Derby, Sheff W and Fulham and 2 from Burton and 1 from Millwall, despite being good enough to beat Man Utd. It truly is a remarkably unpredictable league. You'll always pick up points against sides you don't expect and vice versa in this league, all clubs do.

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

Fancy getting married during the football season, that's what June and July are for! :nono:

Like I said, I was so convinced by 'the project' that I daren't risk a vital Europa League qualifier!

18 minutes ago, RedM said:

Noticed this too, Blackburn at home. Not sure if the Portway etc would cope with the traffic, surprised it wasn’t moved. My son is going so straight up to the Downs after the matchto see Noel Gallagher for him.

Maybe it can still be moved, I hope so or I may miss that game.

23 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

We were away to Ipswich on my wedding day and my best man interrupted my speech to tell me we were 2-0 after 30 minutes. It was worth it. :thumbsup:

Right, now where I can print of a fixture list for my office wall?

Ha ha so your best man was either glued to the radio, or playing with his phone while you were making your speech. Charming

• Admin
1 hour ago, chowie said:

Home the same day as the Downs festival :(

56 minutes ago, RedM said:

Noticed this too, Blackburn at home. Not sure if the Portway etc would cope with the traffic, surprised it wasn’t moved. My son is going so straight up to the Downs after the matchto see Noel Gallagher for him.

After playing Birmingham the other year when that area was closed completely can't see anything changing

The club / police would have already given the dates they wouldn't want a home game, guessing this won't be a problem

The music event will also have staggered entry from 1pm up to 8pm, unlike football when there is a shorter time window of people travelling in and out

10 minutes ago, Super said:
19 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Sweet, we can clinch the title on the last day of the season, away to Hull.

in front of 200 fans.

It's OK, I don't really think we will win the title on the last day...

.. We'll have it sorted well before then.

Oh, the optimism before a new season, how many games in will we be before we just want to be safe from relegation?!

2 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

It's OK, I don't really think we will win the title on the last day...

.. We'll have it sorted well before then.

Oh, the optimism before a new season, how many games in will we be before we just want to be safe from relegation?!

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

After playing Birmingham the other year when that area was closed completely can't see anything changing

The club / police would have already given the dates they wouldn't want a home game, guessing this won't be a problem

The music event will also have staggered entry from 1pm up to 8pm, unlike football when there is a shorter time window of people travelling in and out

Non issue.  Most people will walk/bus it to the Downs

Which part of the season is going to be our ‘good patch’, just so I can book the away games where I might see us get a point instead of forever returning to Bristol in dispair.

Didnt do Bolton away last year, happy when they scraped relegation so I could go this season, now it’s on Balloon Fiesta weekend which isn’t good for me. 

Archived