IGNORED

Home shirt just announced (Many merges)

bcfcshorey

12 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Last season's strips were great. This year not so much, overhyped and boring. 

I think they've done pretty well with designs recently, thing is , changing all the kits every year they're bound to have some that don't quite work.
I still have the one from Mansfield , Wembley '87 and I've always liked it. This one is a case of nearly, not quite. Although I love how the old badge stand out on the black band.

5 minutes ago, Jarman said:

Anybody who pays £40+ to buy a shirt and walk around advertising Tinder or whatever it is called is an idiot ... FACT.  They should be paying you .. this is the shirt ... timeless and brand free and 'only' £37 https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football/championship/bristol-city/bristol-city-1976-1978-home-retro-football-shirt

Now that is a proper City home kit...

Awful design. Can't stand the white band. Didn't like it on Boro's shirt either. Why on earth they thought that would be popular. Just hope sales plummet, and they get the message. What'll be next? A white diagonal next season? Perish the thought!

6 hours ago, Robin Ashton said:

First thing my brother said to me when I showed it to him.

The original post implied opposition fans would be relentlessly chanting this toward  us, relentlessly over and over again, from Ashton gate to the riverside, we will go to sleep hearing this song, nothing but this song, creeping it’s way into our lives and ruining not only the football for us, but slowly beginning to unravel the very fabric who we are as people.

and it will all be Bristol sports fault.

2 hours ago, glastonred said:

Awful design. Can't stand the white band. Didn't like it on Boro's shirt either. Why on earth they thought that would be popular. Just hope sales plummet, and they get the message. What'll be next? A white diagonal next season? Perish the thought!

Quarters for sure!

6 hours ago, Jarman said:

Anybody who pays £40+ to buy a shirt and walk around advertising Tinder or whatever it is called is an idiot ... FACT.  They should be paying you .. this is the shirt ... timeless and brand free and 'only' £37 https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football/championship/bristol-city/bristol-city-1976-1978-home-retro-football-shirt

6 hours ago, Red Exile said:

Now that is a proper City home kit...

Don’t fall for that inferior quality, shiny, ‘retro’ kit - it ain’t authentic....this is the one...the fabric and design is soooo much better than the ‘fake’ one...

093EF1E8-F423-4900-9F8E-F41E607A36AF.jpeg

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 08:37, Bar BS3 said:

Yeah, because ADIDAS did such a great job at supplying our kit last time..!

Why do not you not answer the quite reasonable point the poster was making?

Personally I associate the design with Middlesbrough. If I visualise Boro its Ripley and Slaven in a similar kit. Disassociated from that history, its bland and hard to understand the intention beyond "need a new shirt, and a gimmick, what shall we give the lemmings this time, stick a band on it they will still ******* buy it!"

Well if you're having a gambling sponsor or similar at least ours doesn't look too bad in comparison, ours blends in rather than a blue blob over the shirt. Doesn't look great on their orange away shirt either. 

Dgh8NmCXcAAclV6.jpg:large

35 minutes ago, hodge said:

Well if you're having a gambling sponsor or similar at least ours doesn't look too bad in comparison, ours blends in rather than a blue blob over the shirt. Doesn't look great on their orange away shirt either. 

They should have embraced the Orange/Blue contrast on the away kit.

Instead of the grey fade and grey blob of a sponsor.

On 22/06/2018 at 19:15, glastonred said:

Don’t even go there. Hate diagonals almost as much as quarters.

I think JL with his mischief making might release a Bristol City quarters kit on the first day of April next year and sit back and watch the forum and Twitter go apeshit :bounce:

1 hour ago, hodge said:

That sponsor has been photoshopped on, so must be a last min job after photos had been taken.

Archived