IGNORED

The media!

Loco Rojo

Typical classic English media. Today they are reporting that the England Assistant Manager (AM) might have let slip the line up/tactics of the England team for Sunday because some *** has taken a photo of a sheet of paper. The photo I saw showed some attempt at the person trying to keep the sheet hidden and (im assuming) this person was within the confines of a training area - not in a bar so why has someone tried to photo it, other that to create a story and make money.

What gets my goat most though and is another reason I dislike the whole England circus (and yes, I include the media in this because of the over hype and frequent negative stories during tournements) is because the Media are blaming the England AM for revealing it - WHO THE **** IS REPORTING IT/PRINTING IT!!!!!! THE ******* MEDIA SCUM. It's the media who are revealing it not the AM, it's the media who are at fault for making this pubic and yet they are blaming the AM. The media *****! I hate them with a passion as they never take accountability for their actions and blame everyone else. Not one of them has said in their reports - actually if it wasn't for the media, no one would have seen this photo. Dicks! 

This has really ruined by breakfast. 

6 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

:clap:

Fortunately I reckon the average person sees through it nowadays. It's only a minority that read the anti-English papers and think it's all true.

Sadly, in a world where The Sun is the biggest selling daily paper, I’m not sure you are right. 

Let’s not forget that 80% of the population are complete and utter morons..! 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Sadly, in a world where The Sun is the biggest selling daily paper, I’m not sure you are right. 

Is it??? **** me, that's a terrifying thought.

All this just give more credence to the idea that the media wants us to lose. They're putting us at risk vs Panama by printing stuff like that, Murdoch and Dacre would absolutely love it if we lost on sunday.

It wasn’t exactly earth shattering though was it.

We know England play with a 532, we know Alli is carrying an injury and got replaced by RLC, and Sterling got replaced by Rashford in the Tuna game.

Had the notebook showed a 442 or 433 or no Kane, I think there’d be a story.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

It wasn’t exactly earth shattering though was it.

We know England play with a 532, we know Alli is carrying an injury and got replaced by RLC, and Sterling got replaced by Rashford in the Tuna game.

Had the notebook showed a 442 or 433 or no Kane, I think there’d be a story.

Understand Dave but it's the principle that once again the English media report something that in my view isn't in the public interest and is just reportrd to try and discredit the England set up. For what benefit? Why didn't they sit back and say, you know what, we won't print or report this as it does more potential damage than good.  It sums up the media in this country that rather than get behind something that could be good, they are more interested in trying to knock it down just to sell a story.  

It just highlights how sleazy and rat like the media are to try and get a story from nothing. Scum.

They really are clutching at straws with this. Desperate to run a negative story and this is all they can orchestrate.

I can imagine the average reader genuinely shitting it now that Panama know a list of players from our squad and their preferred positions. it's no longer coming home. 

I hate the media, anything for a "click" these days, and in this day of social media, everyone is a journalist. I'm not sure its the actual line up, games in training switch all the time so think its been blown out of proportion a little, but if Panama beat us we know who to blame :boxing:. The training session today is behind closed doors, so can only assume he has picked his side for Sunday.

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Not even close.

Bild in Germany sells twice as many as The Sun.

Its’ sales have been plummeting for years, well under 2 million now.

Good job too, vile, moronic, racist rag read by idiots.

18 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Not even close.

Bild in Germany sells twice as many as The Sun.

Its’ sales have been plummeting for years, well under 2 million now.

Good job too, vile, moronic, racist rag read by idiots.

I meant most sold paper, in this country. 

Sadly the country is made up of a vast majority of “idiots”!

1 hour ago, phantom said:

There is another side to this, that it is a red herring and they knew what they were doing?

These people are not stupid and would know not to have the team sheet / tactics on public display

That was my thought too. 

Keep giving the Media fake news and they might start to back off.

15 minutes ago, Flounder said:

Simply put Is the media there to support England at the World Cup or is it there to report on England at the Eorld Cup? The answer lies in the publication of the photos.

I watched The Impossible Job the other night and I think it was Henry Winter that said there are journos at tournaments with the sole job of reporting on anything negative because it sells papers.

i agree, the media in this country are vermin and there was absolutely no need to run this story, regardless of how little impact it’s likely to have on the match

On 23/06/2018 at 11:01, TBW said:

So if England lose this game tomorrow it's all the media's fault. 

Irrelevant now but no one said that. The point is, he didn’t leave the paper lying around somewhere - someone has gone out of their way to photograph it and publish it. Why?

16 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Irrelevant now but no one said that. The point is, he didn’t leave the paper lying around somewhere - someone has gone out of their way to photograph it and publish it. Why?

Because they think in their demented minds that that`s what the public want them to do and they genuinely believe it`s `investigative journalism`. Don`t forget they thought it was OK to hack the voicemail of a murder victim to try and sell more of their rags.

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 09:56, MarcusX said:

I watched The Impossible Job the other night and I think it was Henry Winter that said there are journos at tournaments with the sole job of reporting on anything negative because it sells papers.

i agree, the media in this country are vermin and there was absolutely no need to run this story, regardless of how little impact it’s likely to have on the match 

Hardly newsworthy but...

I watched The Italian Job the other night and some fool was only supposed to  ' blow the bloody doors off! '

On 23/06/2018 at 11:01, TBW said:

So if England lose this game tomorrow it's all the media's fault. 

Not the point I was making. The point was the English 'media' had gone out of the way to photograph (or pay for the photos), leak the information and then blame the Assistant Manager for it? Shocking.

To your point though, had England lost and knowing this information benefited Panama or their preparations you can guarantee that the media wouldn't have held their hands up to apologise for the leak. They would have printed front and back pages vilifying the Assistant Manager blaming him for it. 

Archived