IGNORED

Swansea away.

City fan 1982

Thinking of taking my lad on the train to this one , but before booking is this likely to be moved for tv , or South Wales police random missive ?  Or if I book tickets and the game is moved can I change tickets or sm I stuck with them ? 

Did see a thread a few days ago , but buggered if I can find it ! 

Cheers. 

It's not one of the early games chosen, don't think we had any. The rest  of August Selections for 11 August to 25 August by 28 June according to the SS website, so you'll know then.
As for Police, I'd be surprised if they were worried as they've felt with Prem teams for a few years.

I was annoyed that I miss this as we're away for the WE, even more so now. Train is coming up at £18 return.

1 hour ago, reddoh said:

Think you spelt it wrong the locals pronounce it PorthTalbot all one word :P

As a Welshman, I can confirm it is spelt Port Talbot but the locals can't seem to separate the words. Maybe because is the most unhelathy place to live in the UK and all the smog has got to them? Who knows?

47 minutes ago, Offside said:

Much preferred the Vetch to where they play now - although my only visit to their current ground being the 7-1 hammering in Tinman's last game as manager might have something to do with it.

I’ve not been to their new ground yet, well not for football anyway. I saw The Killers there last night. Whilst in Swansea yesterday we went and found the Vetch, I didn’t take a photo but it’s quite sad now. It’s a sort of run down park with only a bit of wall, a gate or two and an overgrown weed strewn centre circle remaining. If I was a Swansea fan, new stadium or not, I would be gutted.

Archived