IGNORED

England v Panama Match Day Thread

wendyredredrobin

Just now, BanburyRed said:

Pathetic defending at corners. Why continue to hold, not look in the direction of the ball and giving away pen after pen? Another team the tournament can do without.

Wait until they expand you will get more of these teams.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The draw is from ring so 9ne sided though Rum

We have a chance here if we go the right side of the draw

I know but the idea that a team 'plays down' in a tournament is an anathema to me and can't believe it does the players much good.

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Pathetic defending at corners. Why continue to hold, not look in the direction of the ball and giving away pen after pen? Another team the tournament can do without.

There is absolutely no need for to hold anyway, if they had done their homework they would see that every England corner is aimed at the penalty spot. The opposition just need to attack that area.

Just now, Will Rollason said:

Henderson still worries me.  even against these. Who are you passing to jordan?

He shouldnt. He is excellent although real test for him and this team start after this game.

8 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

I know that Fifa want to make sure that there's representation from all parts of the world but the idea that the likes Panama are at this World Cup while Italy and Holland sit at home seems nuts to me....

3 minutes ago, Calculus said:

I know that Fifa want to make sure that there's representation from all parts of the world but the idea that the likes Panama are at this World Cup while Italy and Holland sit at home seems nuts to me....

How do you think USA feel. 

That's dogshit defending.

Cheating bastards to a man though. Hope they never get to another World Cup.

Just now, Cunnyfunt said:

How do you think USA feel. 

Pretty bad considering they're worse than these apparently.

It's very very obvious that England just let Panama get their fun after they achieved the 6-0 they needed and they sacrificed their headstart against Belgium for that. I think those players are pure filth. And everyone's smiling like it's all ******* great.

Get this shit out of football

5 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Couldn’t disagree more. They have earned the right to be there. This is Cup football and there is nothing better than watching minnow underdogs take on the big boys. By your way of thinking why have qualifiers at all. The World Cup can be competed for by top 32 in the biased corrupt FIFA rankings. We already have the corrupt UEFA Champions League where the also rans, and champions of sod all, from England, Spain, Italy and Germany get free passage to the group stages, while several Champions of other countries are required to play qualifying rounds. I’m fed up with watching Real Madrid play Bayern Munich and Barcelona play PSG fir the umpteenth time. Let’s nit extend the UEFA farce to the World Cup. 

2 minutes ago, Olympian said:

It's very very obvious that England just let Panama get their fun after they achieved the 6-0 they needed and they sacrificed their headstart against Belgium for that. I think those players are pure filth. And everyone's smiling like it's all ******* great.

Get this shit out of football

Blimey! 

Archived