IGNORED

John Atyeo statue

Redmycolour

1 hour ago, Full nelson said:

Just scum mate!! Beer, sun and brexit voter = thuggish behaviour and thieving knobs

6002C0BD-538A-43BD-9D80-3EAFC444B39E.jpeg

What an absolutely tedious, sanctimonious comment to make. The only positive of these photos is that hopefully no one will try to do it again. If they do, then I’m sure there’ll be plenty of people ready to stop them.

1 minute ago, Redmycolour said:

Why should they have to,just because a few piss heads who can't control themselves after a few beers,

They shouldn`t have to but to prevent it getting damaged they may think it is necessary. None of us want to find some arsehole`s gouged his initials into it or something.

18 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

What an absolutely tedious, sanctimonious comment to make. The only positive of these photos is that hopefully no one will try to do it again. If they do, then I’m sure there’ll be plenty of people ready to stop them.

There seemed plenty of people there who did nothing.

I cannot comprehend the idiocy.

If this is repeated then the club must seriously think of an alcohol ban for similar occasions 

Disgusting

1 hour ago, Full nelson said:

Just scum mate!! Beer, sun and brexit voter = thuggish behaviour and thieving knobs

6002C0BD-538A-43BD-9D80-3EAFC444B39E.jpeg

Classy mate, at the risk of this being a nibble, why bother bringing politics in to something and creating divisions where we could all have condemned this as ******* stupid?

36 minutes ago, One Team said:

Did these people get cheered or jeered?

I am sure if any of the top lads had been around they would've got dragged off! 

Mostly cheered but a fair few shouting out at them. They were part of a big group of lads, so probably not the easiest to kick off at.

6 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Mostly cheered but a fair few shouting out at them. They were part of a big group of lads, so probably not the easiest to kick off at.

Thanks for the insight mate.

Can't imagine many City fans will be happy about this, both the disrespect and potential damage.

Maybe the lads who would kick off at them were in the 3 Lions or Rising Sun? 

57 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Disrespectful, most definately........but calling them scum bags? Seriously, i save that shit for paedos and what not. I dont know any of these retards that done this, but come on, grow up, im sure the statue felt no pain, if it was his coffin it might be different.

Scumbags is out of line but retards is okay? 

Let’s be fair here, there were 2 or 3 idiots who climbed on the statue. 

It was disrespectful and wrong, but it was not done maliciously. They were just being a bit over excited and stupid. 

It was great down there today. Massive crowds, great atmosphere, sunshine and obviously a great result. 

I’ll definitely be going down there again on Thursday. It would be good if the statue was fenced off or something though. As a city fan, I didn’t like it being climbed on. 

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Let’s be fair here, there were 2 or 3 idiots who climbed on the statue. 

It was disrespectful and wrong, but it was not done maliciously. They were just being a bit over excited and stupid. 

It was great down there today. Massive crowds, great atmosphere, sunshine and obviously a great result. 

I’ll definitely be going down there again on Thursday. It would be good if the statue was fenced off or something though. As a city fan, I didn’t like it being climbed on. 

Or people could just be respectful. Not asking a lot surely?

35 minutes ago, Super said:

Or people could just be respectful. Not asking a lot surely?

I agree completely. They were idiots, but it wasn’t troublesome and the whole event down there was excellent, overall. 

Re video above...

At least the statue climbing idiot making a spectacle of himself ended up taking a spectacularly accurate beer can to his bespectacled face.... Hope he has to go to reSpectsavers now to repair his damaged spectacles and learn an expensive lesson about respect.

(Nice Shot! btw to whoever launched that particular can, you scored a bores-eye! :thumbsup:)  

Archived