IGNORED

John Atyeo statue

Redmycolour

5 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Spoke to someone who has been to AG for all 3 games and he said seemed to be full of idiots last night...

Shame, as i really enjoyed it down there for Panama game and planning on going back if we make quarters

Probably because we didn't score, so therefore all the beer got drunk instead of being chucked all over people!

Don't know if it's just because I'm in London for this tournament but it's been really hard to find a decent place to watch the games. It seems like anywhere with a good atmosphere also means getting drenched in beer every goal celebration or being packed in like sardines with no hope of getting to a bar.

There was probably as much beer thrown yesterday by young lads enjoying themselves and multiple smoke bombs than the Panama game.

The clubs policy of not allowing bottles of water and coke etc in is a bit daft. stewards said this was due to people throwing items last game, but caterers we’re happily selling bottles, thick plastic wine glasses etc.

They were taking bottles of pop off of young kids like 5/6 yet people were walking around with bottles bought inside. The whole thing is illogical, beer and glass bottles I can understand. 

Throwing one of the thick plastic wine glasses would cause more “damage” then a bottle of coke. 

On 29/06/2018 at 11:11, Club and Country said:

Spoke to someone who has been to AG for all 3 games and he said seemed to be full of idiots last night...

Shame, as i really enjoyed it down there for Panama game and planning on going back if we make quarters

I thought it was fine on Thurs, it was very very hot with the sun beaming down.  Tomorrow evening looks like it could be a couple degrees warmer still.  Suntan cream and plenty of hydration.. 

Archived