IGNORED

Brian Tinnion interview Q and A

• Admin
2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Brian Tinnion, what a top man, absolute legend.  I don't tend to listen to the radio, but I'll make some time for this.

Have spoken to him a few times around non league grounds, he comes across as a very friendly and knowledgable guy

More than happy to talk about his City career and also more importantly about his passion for the younger players coming through

1 hour ago, EmissionImpossible said:

I am so glad Tinnion recovered from that disastrous managerial spell because he must be the most loyal and talented person to have ever been involved with this club.

It wasn't disastrous look at the players that he brought to the club, Legends ! 

On 26/06/2018 at 12:12, EmissionImpossible said:

I am so glad Tinnion recovered from that disastrous managerial spell because he must be the most loyal and talented person to have ever been involved with this club.

Atyeo?

What a fantastic listen but was.  An absolute must listen for any City fans of any era  but especially to those that remember his playing & managerial stint.

Listening to him talk so openly about his managerial stint and how it destroyed him mentally genuinely bought a tear to my eye. hearing him talk about his earlier years and  having to choose  whether to play football  or cricket professionally to winning the youth cup at Newcastle with the likes of Gascoigne in the team right through to his playing career and his current role was a fascinating insight. Also hearing about his young Son's  (who has learning difficulties) love of  City and football in general and how appallingly they are struggling  finding him a  school because of his condition!

An absolute legend who gave everything for this club and still plays a major role. On that side of things is interesting to  hear how  he always had an eye for young talent and great to hear that he is doing a job that he absolutely relishes and adores.

Whoever was responsible for bringing him back into the fold deserves immense credit as his departure was not a way  you like to see things go. 

In his second game at Ashton Gate  he won a penalty and scored the subsequently spot kick to beat Rovers 2-1 to Scoring the winner at Anfield and went on to make 551 appearances in a 12 year spell:worship2:

Archived